Clomid Treatments!

C

Cutler101

Me and hubby been ttc for 11mnts . i was put on the pill for two months then we started trying again . if i dont get my BFP this month we plan to take a break then start the process of trying clomid . i know all the steps i need to take to make sure nothing is wrong with either of us .

i want to know if it worked for the ladies that took it . did you get pregnant right away or not , how many times did you have to take it before you finally got your BFP , did you get pregnant with more then one baby * i asks because i have a history of twins and i have twin daughters* , are there any bad side effects .

any advice or answer would be truly helpful , thanks :)

I got pregnant on my 4th round of clomid. I didn't get any side effects. I only had one but I've heard it improves chances of twins. A lady on here is pregnant with quads whilst on clomid. I would love twins but my clomid one is perfect x

I got bfp from clomid after ttc for 2 years. It was my second round of clomid, although we didnt dtd on the first round as DH was poorly so it basically worked first time! I was on 50mg days 2-6. I was pregnant with one baby but unforunately we lost the baby but clomid as given me hope of getting pregnant again in the future xxx

Im so sorry for your lost love. :hugs:
I got bfp from clomid after ttc for 2 years. It was my second round of clomid, although we didnt dtd on the first round as DH was poorly so it basically worked first time! I was on 50mg days 2-6. I was pregnant with one baby but unforunately we lost the baby but clomid as given me hope of getting pregnant again in the future xxx

Me & hubby plan to start the process in Aug and start actually ttc in Oct . just wanted to get some insight on it and around how long it usually takes most people to get pregnant using it .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->