Clomid users!!

OBGYN :) if you tell em you've been TTC for over a year they usually give it to ya but they may ran test on you to see if they can find out why you cant convince which they usually dont ever find out y so they start you on clomid and you go from there :) HECK yeah i woke him up! lol oh boo tell him to man up! hahahahahahah jk my DH doesn't have a prob BDing if im spotting lol hes a horn dog! Next time just tell him your not spotting He'll live you gotta do what you gotta do to get that baby!! lol

I just need a new OBGYN. Mine is useless. She tried to send me to a FS straight away first time I met her. My hormone levels are all normal and FS are so expensive when insurance does not cover it.

Yay for waking him up! DH sucked it up and we did it! Haha. No spotting so he was alright. I worry he will pass out if he sees and sign of blood :rofl:

I got it from my OBGYN. I have heard a couple girls say that their's was quick to throw them over to a FS. It's because they may not want to take the time to do all the tracking. I would suggest getting a second opinion.

i have Tricare bc DH is in the military and i went to one lady (not sure if she was an OBGYN) and when i told her everything she just said "well im going to send you to the FS bc they're gonna want me to run all these test so they can do it!" i was shock and a little upset at how she just thur me to the side! speak up and tell ur OBGYN you wanna try clomid must likely they should give it to you! but i didnt call the FS i didnt fell like being poked and probed so i decided to wait to do that so i called to set up an appt to see the OBGYN to get a pap smear and he asked about us TTC and gave us clomid so not sure if he was the FS lol or he got my file and saw that i was TTC and that y i was there..bc the APPt setter lady never did ask(which they always do) why i was goin to see the OBGYN:shrug: sorry if thats confusing get another OBGYN but bring a copy of you medical files

eskimobabys I am tricare prime also went to PCM and she quickly referred me to the GYN clinic at WRAMC...she asked me did I want to try the IVF program. She says she put in for the referral. I asked her for clomid since there is a waiting list...she was reluctant but I advised her of me being a nurse. I went on and on about coming in a week after last pill for ultrasound. Got It!!! Until WRAMC

wow IVF?? i dont really wanna do that i hoping to avoid doing anything else other than clomid and provera but im only 20 so that prolly why my OBGYN didnt jump right to IVF for me lol im just waiting for this Ridiculously long cycle to be over! i feel like i just OV 3 days ago which is impossible to OV so late but this is my 1st time using clomid! good luck kdog let me know how clomid works for ya!

Hiya,

I'm on my third cycle of Clomid 100mg days 3-7, I'm currently on day 3 of taking them and am having hot flashes and upset belly. I did try taking them at night last cycle but I was then waking up with hot flashes and it was messing my temps up..lol. So I'm going to grin and bear it this cycle and have been taking them in the morning. Ahhh the joys of needing a little follicular help!! Good Luck girls!!

i hope the clomid works for u! i got preggo w/o it :) i OV on my own well with the help of God! :)

I have been trying for 18 months and conceived on the 5th round of clomid but unfortunatly I miscarried 2 weeks ago, I was suppose to be 9 weeks pregnant but scans showed no heart beat had formed at 6 weeks. Had to have a ERPOC, just waiting to try again...... Hopefully I will have a healthy BFP one day!!!

:( oh no that is completely un fair :( i pray u get pregnant quickly and its a super sticky healthy baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->