Clomid Virgin....Team Destined 4 Success!

Hi MrsGAnderson

Nice to see you back. Have finished my last clomid tablet yesterday. We will see....... Trying not to get my hopes up.

Hope ypur af comes soon so you can start clomid. XX

Thanks hun, so do I. im not really thinking about it too much - i think im kinda hoping im ovulating again *not that that happens very often during 1cycle* ha! or im going to get AF or BFP soon, either way i would like to start trying again.. i have my fingers firmly crossed this is your month xxx

Hi MrsG, thank you for your kind words :flower:

Sendy sticky vibes to you and bean and hoping all you need is one more cycle!!!!:thumbup:

morning ladies! :flower:

Nice to see you Mrs G - hope your cycle settles soon - do you temp? cant remember if you do - sorry :) I havent got a new job just yet...but fingers crossed - my interview is on jan 17th - yikes!

Dream is your FS app on 30th Dec?

Bean Im doing ok ta - how are you doing?

Hopes hope you had a lovely Christmas day and that your family were delighted with your news same with you Reba :flower:

Hopeful how are you and Dh feeling about everything?

am looking forward to the new year! always feels like a fresh start!

afm - couldnt help but poas today even tho i know its too early, were not ttc and I ovd too early :dohh: bfn of course :haha:

x

Nice to see you back mrs g! Yeah my appointment is Thursday....eek!! Dreading it but it's needed! Praying I may have a bfp by then but reality is I'll prob get Af that day and be a real state!! Ha ha! X

Rowan I've been testing and getting bfns too! Prob just too early! The urge us so strong though I did a free at 4am! Ha ha x

Fingers crossed for those who are testing!!:test:

I am tempted to pick some up because it looks like I O'd on the day DH returned!!! So, maybe just holding on to a tiny shimmer of hope :shrug:

Thanks Rowan- I guess we are taking each day as it comes. Haven't really talked about it a whole lot but its always in the back of my head :dohh:

I am sitting here trying to decide if I want to enroll in weight watchers online. Anyone have any thoughts/experiences about it?!?!?

Sorry Hun I have never used weight watchers or anything. I don't know how it works. XX

hey ladies:hi:

a normal day today - yey! our guests have gone home and Dh is out at work and i can check in here then do my exercise dvd, then out for lunch with a friend who has just got engaged, Dh and I are going to the cinema tonight as well - fab!

hope everyones ok!

Hopeful Ive never done weightwatchers but I do slimming world - Ive heard good things about both :) I think theyre probably along the same lines

Dream fingers crossed for your appointment tmro x

afm - a dip today and it feels like AF is on her way - its catch 22 ntnp and charting cos Im still so aware of whats going on but I feel like I need to be as if we need re-referring to the FS I'll need some info to back that up - do you guys think the same or should i stop charting? Ive ov'd twice in december and if AF came today I'd have also had 2 Afs in December! How bonkers is that!

have a good day everyone x

ps - we were talking about if we dont have kids and we're thinking we'll get some dogs one each - Dh decided at the weekend he wants a black lab but I havent picked what I would like yet :)

we were talking about options and what we feel ok about and what we dont feel ok about and luckily we're on the same lines so thats good x

Hi Ladies, I hope everyone is well and has had a lovely Christmas?

Any news from the the testers? X

Although OH and I were both unwell we had a good Christmas, all thanks to being able to share our news! Everyone is excited for us which is so lovely. It has begun to sink in now that so many people know! Not only did we tell our families but OH's best friends too; they guessed on Christmas Eve when I refused a wine and after an hour of denying it we fessed up! I always knew that would be how we got rumbled!

I'm still not feeling pregnant and I'm anxious to get to the 12 week scan still - should get an appointment in the post soon. But trying not to worry meanwhile; I guess I'm just one of the lucky ones who doesn't get many symptoms!?

Reba, I hope all is well with you? X

Bean, do you know roughly when you will o? X

Bye for now, I am supposed to be working today so had better get something done! Hopes. X

Hopes- It s great to hear from you and love the new pic!! Can You believe that you are 10 weeks already!!!:happydance: FX for 12 week scan.:flower:

Ohhh Hopes fab pic. Not long until your 12 weeks scan now.

According to the clomid calculator I should ovulate between 3oth December and 4th of Jan. So am just going to do it every other day. I hope so much that this works - but that it works totally. I don't think a bfp will excite me now. XX

Rowan- Do you do Slimming World online? Or do you go to meetings?? FX What exercise video do you do?? Sorry to be a bother, just trying to get prepared for Jan 1st!!:happydance:

Bean - fingers crossed for you and I know what you mean about a BFP not being exciting. I guess it will be for a few minutes and then there will be a period of worry until you know the pregnancy is viable. It's very sad that it is this way but completely understandable. Perhaps the 2nd and 3rd tri's will be more enjoyable for ladies who have had losses? I am keeping my fingers x'ed for you and bd'ing every other day is perfect. X

Hopeful, a friend who is doing weight watchers currently says it has completely changed in the last few months After almost 20 years they have re-vamped it and all the points values have changed - you need a new calculator if you are using one of the older ones. For that reason, I would suggest maybe going to the class, just to get you back in the swing of things? Good luck whayever you decide to do. X

Thanks Hopes. You are right it is sad. I had always thought with the boys that it took me a while to get pregnant but atleast when I was pregnant it was ok.

If I do get pregnant again then I am defo going to ask for an early scan. If they won't then I will just pay for one.

Stay in touch Hopes. XX

aww hopes thats fantastic that all your family and friends are excited by the news!! :D im so happy for you.

Rowan - no i dont temp hun

AFM - Im ovulating again atm? my MC was 20/11/10 and i still havnt had AF yet.. i thought i Ovulated on cd14 bang on, but im not sure if i did now... symptoms suggested i did and OPK's, but im Ovulating again now?? my OPK and EWCM (there is loads of it) and im having O pains too? it was just my body telling me i was ovulating which made me think about taking OPKs, it was mega positive yesterday. hmm, can you ovulate 2wice in one cycle? or do you think my body was playing tricks earlier on as im Ovulating now? (saying that i didnt have any pains on cd14,15,16 so maybe it was just the OPKs lying to me lol?)

xxx

Hey girls!
I know you dont know me but i feel as if i know you all. I have read almost all your posts and decided to say hi! I have taken my first Clomid pill today and was researching and came across your threads, i just had to keep on reading to see how you were all getting on! I'm sure 2011 is going to be the year! :happydance:

hi girls-been ttc since got married july 09...thats 18/19 months--had 2 MC's one at 12 weeks--one at 6 wks.....it has been 8 months from last MC so curently waiting on AF to hopefully not come then im goin to start clomid for 1st time......have 3 mths supply of 50mg---if that doesnt work then we wil take things further

all my tests have come back perfect
dh has 8% morph and had mumps in adulthood but fs is not worried at all..xx

good luck to u all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back