Clomid...what was your experience?

Nita2806

Mom to 2 girls :)
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I have been on 3 rounds of Clomid, 50mg(no ovulation) - 100mg(no ovulation) - 150mg(ovulated but BFN). I just got my prescription for 3 months on Clomid(150mg).

It is my understanding that you can Ovulate the one month but not the next. So I was wondering, ladies who have been (or is) on Clomid, please share your experience.

P.S. I do the CD21 bloodtest to confirm Ovulation

:)

Hi Nita,

I was very lucky with my experience. I ovulate but irregularly. Last year I ovulated 7 times. I went on my first round of clomid 50mg this month and had one HELLUVA ovulation from both ovaries. It was actually painful, probably because the follicles were so huge (I was unmonitored). I fell pregnant this month too and so far so good!! I am hormonally sensitive so I didn't really have any doubt that clomid would work for me.

There is a small percentage of women who are resistant to clomid however. Since you ovulated on 150mg I think you have greater chances of conceiving within the next few cycles! GL!

Hi Nita,

I was very lucky with my experience. I ovulate but irregularly. Last year I ovulated 7 times. I went on my first round of clomid 50mg this month and had one HELLUVA ovulation from both ovaries. It was actually painful, probably because the follicles were so huge (I was unmonitored). I fell pregnant this month too and so far so good!! I am hormonally sensitive so I didn't really have any doubt that clomid would work for me.

There is a small percentage of women who are resistant to clomid however. Since you ovulated on 150mg I think you have greater chances of conceiving within the next few cycles! GL!

thank you for your reply. I am trying to be hopeful, but knowing that there is a chance that I wont ovulate brings me down a bit.

Goodluck with your pregnancy :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->