Clomid?

punkymom

Reaction score
Hi Loves!
I just got back from the OBGYN.
My ENDO lining is 10.5mm
and my dominate follicle is 24mm
He said the thinks I will O on my own without the trigger so I decided I would try it without.
This way if I had to do clomid next cycle I won't have to do the trigger again.

Do you think I will O? Does this sound good?
When do you think I will O if today is 24mm?

Being 24mm you can ovulate any day now! Seems a good un as well! Your lining is incredible. Start the baby making business now as the sperm travels to greet the egg, and it lives up to 5 days inside you so when the egg is released it's caught in a trap of sperm! Any other baby dancing is a precaution :)

Good luck xx

Thank you! I worry so much. I am worried that I won't O. I mean...is it likely I will?

Thank you! I still have not gotten a positive OPK. :( I don't know what is going on... I feel like I should have gotten one by now.

The earliest I've ever O'd on fertility meds was CD18. The other cycles - 2 I didn't O at all, one was CD27 I think and this time it was CD21.

Give it a few more days and try not to stress as it will only hinder ovulation.

Good luck!

You may not always get a positive opk Hun. I didn't last month, just a few faint ones so I went by a high soft open cervix. It lasted a few days so bd all that time. Even my charting didn't really indicate ovulation but did go high. That was my conceiving month.

Thank you! That makes me feel better! I keep reading that some large follicles turn into cysts or some people don't O.
ScorpioLoz did you use OPK's twice a day?

My dom follicle was 24mm yesterday so I thought I MUST be getting a positive opk today. Now I am just feeling so lost and hopeless.

I did on some days but I just gave up with opks because it was getting me really ratty that I wasn't getting a positive. I had faint lines one day, nothing the next etc... Grrrrr lol!

I went by cp and my temp.

I've attached my chart from last month. It's my conceiving chart and is nothing like the norm! No super dip for ovulation, cp all over the place. I just went with it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 3
Thanks a lot! I hope it happens for me. I am starting to feel like I don't O. This is so hard. I have never been pregnant so it feels like it is not going to happen. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->