Clonid users...please help!

inpghttc

Reaction score
Hey ladies...I am on my first cycle with clomid 50 mg. Today is the day after my first positive OPK and I am in agony with ovulation pains. I usually get them pretty bad but it is worse than it ever has been. Mine is centralized and not on one side. I feel bloated, crampy, and it intensifies when I walk or go to the bathroom. Has anyone else experienced this?? I am confused as to why it is all over my lower abdomen instead of one one side. Also, my RE is only doing day 21 bloods to check my progesterone and is not monitoring me via ultrasound...Anyone have these pains and found out it was normal follicular swelling?? I'm afraid of overstimulation syndrome! Also, I was unable to BD last night but will try my hardest to bear it tonight...will it be too late?? :shrug:

well if you are Ov today it wouldnt be to late, for peace of mind i would try to BD today! and even tomorrow just incase, good luck! i have never felt ovulation pains before so i cant help you with that bit

Hey, I had the same pains, peeing was painful so I would put it off but that just made it worse and sex was a huge no no. Does it feel like there is a huge pressure weighing down on your pelvis? That's what it was like for me and it turned out to bee over stimulation. I would call you docs office as soon as possible and tell them that you think it could be that and they should bring you in for a scan to check. If it is that, it needs to be monitored in case it gets worse. Good news is it disappears with your period.

Good luck, I really hope it isn't. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->