{CLOSED} All we want for Christmas is a BFP!!

Cowgirl07

Loving Life
Reaction score
Since its been awhile please introduce yourself! We are over half way there ladies lets keep it going!! :happydance:

Bubs- Emily ARRIVED! 10/31/13 :blue: Gabriel James
Golds- Nikki DUE 1/18/14 :pink: Alia Michkayle
Waves- Amanda DUE 3/12/14 :pink: Leah Katherine
Ingodshand- Sarah DUE 4/2/2014 :blue: Evan Alan
TTC- Rachel DUE 4/14/14 :pink: Eliana Rae
Disney- Kara 4/20/14 :pink: Makayla May
mwhite7- Morgan 4/20/14 :pink: Marley Willow
Jury- Julie DUE 5/05/14 :pink:/:blue: Olivia Lynne and Grayson Lucas
MrsAMK- Molly DUE 5/26/14 :blue: Gabriel Silas
Pdx- Sonia DUE 6/05/14
asmcsm- Ashlee DUE 6/15/14
CantHrdlyWait- Britt DUE 6/22/14
Clynn- Cassidy DUE 8/1/14
HWPG- Mirolee DUE 8/4/14
KirbyT16-Kayla DUE 8/14/14

Vivianjean-Amelia
BrunetteBimbo- BB
NDTaber- Nichole
Cowgirl07- Katrina
Robert- Amanda
Prgirl_11- Marie
frsttimemama- Sandy
Lotalaughs16- Brittney
Kiamaria83- Colette
SmallTownGirl- STG

Let's hope December brings us all some good luck. November was officially shit!!

I am here, cheerleader #1!

Hehehe oops :blush:

I hope everything's a bit better with hubby and the bleeding etc. Cheering for you sweets.. There's a plan for everything and you'll have a bean in no time :) :hugs:

Today's a low day. I've just chucked my PJs back on and could just curl in a ball and cry. Bleeding has pretty much gone.

BB, I hope it gets better soon. I can't imagine what you're going through. I mean, I can, but not. I'm so sorry. Glad you and hubby are on the same page at least.

I said on the other thread, FF changed my O date two days forward. What the heck?! I disagree with it, and we didn't BD enough for that, either. I'm so screwed. I don't even know why it changed it.

Girls, Any idea why my FF calendar looks like this now? It usually only has 5 days.

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/2EC5ADCA-EF6E-4320-B988-3006BA5F1DC6_zpsnsttj8cc.png

BB- mine would look like that when I had VIP, did they give you a 5 day trial for VIP? I would get the free trials occasionally

I've just logged on online and it's come up with this!

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/210DF898-5970-4594-B931-AAE059452EBA_zpstqdndczm.jpg

That's a lot more this month. Usually only 5 in total.

Here!!!! So ready for all the december bfps!!!

So I was just thinking, I'm still pretty much the "newbie" of the group so I was wondering if you all wouldn't mind telling me a bit about yourselves, your story etc. I feel like I know you all pretty well now but that some pieces are missing if you know what I mean?

:hugs: BB :hugs: And hugs to everyone else feeling sad or stressed or in need of hugs, today. :hugs:

Regarding the FF calendar, maybe it's thrown by the m/c. That's all I can think of.

I'm REALLY stressing about this O date change.. I don't feel like it's accurate. I can't figure out why it did it. If it did, we are not covered for BD I don't feel like.

It has to do with your temps. When they shot up high FF thought that was a better indicator of a phase shift.

Regarding BD, you are in with a chance, even if FF is right, so try not to worry (although I know that's much easier said than done)! Cassidy only BD once during her O time and she got PG, so try not to worry. You never know when it will happen, which is the maddening thing about it.:hugs:

AFM: Feeling nauseous and anxious. I think my colon is still unhappy with me for eating some turkey on TG (I don't process poultry well). Or maybe it's sinuses. Or maybe side effects of the femara. Probably it's a combo of all three.

AF is gone, though, so that's good.

Thanks STG! Hope you feel better and are able to enjoy your weekend.. I took out a positive OPK that wasn't really supposed to be positive and it moved it back. I have no idea. Definitely maddening. It is what it is. No question whether I O'ed. Just when. Ha. I guess I still have a chance if that's the case. We did BD 4/5 days. I just had an initial freak out. We shall see. Just hating TTC today.

Sandy- did you adjust your crosshairs back to when you think you O'd? With the positive OPK, CP, watery CM, and temp jump afterwards, I would say to me that you O'd CD19. And you totally have your bases covered if that is the case. 3 days before O, 2 days before O, one day before O, and day after O!!! You're freaking set lady. I only BD'd once 48 hours before O and got my BFP! FX hun!

BB- you're gonna get your rainbow babe this month- I know it!!! So sorry you've had to go through all of this, but your take home bean is just around the corner! <3

Here's my back story: DH and I met when I was 12 and he was 15, through my older step-sister. They were friends. We had our first kiss when I was 13 and he was 15, started actually dating when I was 16 and he was 18. We consider July 28th 2006 our official beginning of our relationship, will be together for 8 years come July 2014. Married recently on June 21st, 2013. We started NTNP in January 2012 (foregoing protection), Started officially TTC using OPKs, etc. in December 2012. And finally got our BFP on cycle #13 of officially TTC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->