Closed Cervix?? Please Help!

Kay_

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

So I feel like I'm literally starting to go crazy :headspin: My cervix has been closed for roughly 2 weeks. Normally it is low and tilted outward with some kind of opening to it before AF or even after O. Right now I'm experiencing a medium high closed hard to not too hard at times cervix. It's tightly closed! Which is why this concerns me because it never really is. I'm on CD38 today with irregular periods that normally never go past 41 days and rarely reach 41 days (usually 37 or 34 days is normal for me). We BD'd A LOT this month!!:spermy: Please let me know what you think about a closed cervix!

Anyone have anything positive from a closed cervix??? CD42 and cervix is still tightly closed, far back, watery

I'm stalking. Last night my cervix was high and closed and tonight it's so high I can't even find it. Fingers crossed this is a good sign for us all

Mine was closed almost completely at 9dpo. I got my bfp at 10dpo. I'd never felt my cervix so high, soft, and closed!

Mine was closed almost completely at 9dpo. I got my bfp at 10dpo. I'd never felt my cervix so high, soft, and closed!

Hmm...Mine is high/far back, closed, and firm....3 negative HPT and going on CD43 Wednesday!:nope:

Do you usually have long cycles Kay? Maybe you ovulated later than you thought?

Yes, my cycles range from 25 days to 41 days being the max (been tracking using an app for the past year). The app also tracks my O and I already ovulated earlier this month *had EWCM and watery CM leading up to those days and a bit after*

Hmm...Mine is high/far back, closed, and firm....3 negative HPT and going on CD43 Wednesday!:nope:

In the same boat here. I knkw CP isnt a fool proof thing but mines so high i can barely reach it, soft, closed and blended right in with the walls. My cycle is 43 days, give or take 2 days at most, and Im currently CD 52... Many bfn from cheappies to digitals and FRER. Lots of other symptoms but Im trying not too get too excited, I just want to know either way if this is the month ya know. Anyway, have either of you tested again?

I tested yesterday and got a faint line but bfn last night and this morning :shrug: I think the test yesterday must of been a fluke:(

Yes that is true. AF should of been due today but it's not turned up yet. Going to test again on Thursday if it's not turned up by then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->