[CLOSED GROUP]Team Festivus 2014: Let's party! Where's the eggnog?

We have our friends coming over who have a little girl who is a day older than Elliot they are staying over and we are having drinks & nibbles (well they are having drinks!)

This weekend we will take down the decorations and we are going to look for storage solutions for all of the toys Elliot has now since Christmas :-\

Wyatt is such a handsome little guy!!

As far as NYE, we are staying home, not 100% sure what we are doing though.

I hope everyone had a great New Year Eve. I stayed up the best I could and then me and OH kissed Wyatt :cloud9:

Well, it's time to close the Festivus thread for now.

It was another tough year. I wish we could have ended it with everyone getting a sticky bean :cry: Sending you so much strength and love for wherever your journal takes you from here, Renae :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I hope our currently pregnant ladies have healthy pregnancies with no more complications or scares and I hope to see your little ones in here next year! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

AND I hope I win the lotto so I don't have to go back to work :rofl:

If anyone has any last posts/pics to drop in here, go right ahead!

It's been a good holiday season, and I was sad to see it end as dh and I put the decorations away yesterday. I've really enjoyed being a part of this thread and I look forward to the next time it's open! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->