[CLOSED GROUP]Team Festivus 2014: Let's party! Where's the eggnog?

Beautiful tree! Kudos for being so on top of things!

Hope everyone is all ready for Festivus!

We're packing now- tomorrow I'll pick up DH at work (he has to work a half day), then we have a 3.5 hour drive up to his mum's. We'll be back Boxing Day for lots of lounging around and eating for a few days too.

Anyone having snow for Christmas? It looks like it'll be too warm here, which is fine by me since we'll be driving. It sounds like it's been warm in the US too!

:xmas8:

We're having tornadoes and thunder storms for Christmas. :wacko:

I'm sick right now. I have infections in both ears and my sinuses.

Rain and slight chance of twisters happy Christmas.
I feel off so not sure if I'm getting sick or cowpoke has decided to move up into my abdomen. I work until 930 tonight then 9-6 tomorrow.

MS is in full swing just in time for Christmas :haha: but I am still looking forward to the day filled with family and getting to see the look on my parents faces when I tell them they're finally going to be grandparents! No snow here, but it's looking like we might have some rain, which is always good in this drought.

40s and sunny here for Christmas! Been having lots of fun the last few weeks! Baking sugar cookies tonight with my DS and then tomorrow going to church and my in laws for dinner. Christmas day is at home all day.

What is everyone else planning?

Also, another huge congrats to lil!

We had a great Christmas Eve and Christmas Day!! No rain but just really cold and windy. Hope everyone had a great one too.

My Christmas eve and day rocked! :happydance: dh and I went out for Chinese and saw the star wars movie a second time Christmas eve. Christmas day was beautiful and my parents reaction to finding out about the baby was everything I hoped it would be. Lots of screaming and crying :haha: The rain never came in, average temp was high 60's.

I can't believe I was so inactive this month! A combination of not being able to post at work and then having the baby. I had a few things planned like posting our fav Christmas songs and more naughty elf on the shelf pics lol. Oh well, next year!

Anyone have plans for New Years?

Here are some pics of Wyatt on xmas. The bear hat came with an umbilical cord tie that I didn't get to use because we didn't check the mail because I was NOT expecting the little guy to come early :blush:

Your inactivity is completely understandable :haha:

Not much planned for new years here. Dh and I are going to the in laws for tacos and a little get together with family, but dh has to work the next morning so we'll be ringing in the new year just the 2 of us (and our little raspberry :blush:) and then hitting the hay. I'm more looking forward to new years day because the in laws are going to treat us to Chinese food (good grief is food all I think about now?! Pretty much...)

Are you handling food better? Last time I was on some too spicy food did you in and that's the 1st thing I thought about when you said tacos!

New Years I work until 6, then we will probably stay home. I thought about announcing then but not sure.

adorable pics of little Wyatt!

sorry about the MS and throwing up...I could never handle spicy food either. The more bland the better to keep my stomach settled

Have fun announcing CG if you decide to do it now. That was one of my favorite parts!

New Years plans are pretty low key for me. My parents are coming up that afternoon to stay for a few days. We are just going to stay home and drink and play dominos with them on Thursday. Friday night, my BIL and SIL are treating us and a few other family members to a really nice dinner. They got a lot of giftcards from clients and so we are all going out! My parents are babysitting DS so worked out really well!

Are you handling food better? Last time I was on some too spicy food did you in and that's the 1st thing I thought about when you said tacos!

I'm handling food a little better yea so long as I keep it bland. The in laws are making me a few tacos without the seasoning so it won't bite me back :sick:

I can't eat spicy food at all since my first pregnancy! :dohh:

My hubby got us a bottle of sparkling wine, I guess we'll drink it before I go to bed :haha:

DH has to work NYE, though hopefully he'll be home early. This is our 3rd NYE together and we'll probably do what we've done for the past two, which is stay in, eat fondue and watch the NYE tv specials, and maybe play a game. On New Years day morning we're going to pop around to our neighbours' house as they're having a coffee and nibbles get together.

For the rest of the weekend, we'll be continuing the relaxing laziness we've had this past weekend! But, we're going to visit some friends for coffee on Sunday and then go pick out paint for the nursery.

I'm not making any New Years resolutions- too many new things going on this year as it is!

I'm with you, Fezzle. No new years resolutions for me either!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->