[CLOSED GROUP] TTC to 1st diaper - Welcome Freya! Congrats to fezzle!

Hi ladies :hi: horrible here in the UK it has been non stop heavy rain for 2 days now boo :(

So cd12 today got a temp dip so I think it may be O day but think we will be missing this cycle ah well :shrug: I knew that when the cycle started

The reason dh wants to sit this cycle out is he is finding too hard to "perform" at my parents house (living there until ours is finished) so he wants to wait until we are in our new house which should be hopefully in time for next cycle so it is only 1 cycle we are missing but wood mean no baby in 2013 which sucks but I like things to be even anyway :haha:

Anymore testing??

:hugs: but what dpo and any sign of the dreaded :witch:

PMA :dust:

Ameli, when is your AF due? Twag, we are right on the same cycle. I got a high today on the cbfm so I should ovulate soon.

I'm pretty sure I'm either 12 or 13 dpo and AF is due on Tuesday. No real AF symptoms, but not feeling like this will be the month. Not feeling negative, but I don't want to be unrealistic, it just makes it harder when AF shows. I'm thinking about either trying the CBFM or at least the digital OPKs next cycle if this doesn't turn out to be it. Also, are you all doing the SMEP? Maybe I should do that too. Kind of new to all of this but getting paranoid that I waited too long to ttc.

Hey! Just running by here, quickly!
Sorry to hear about the testing Ameli. Although, I'm 13DPO... If I was on a 28 day cycle, I would've had AF yesterday. What cycle day do you ovulate?

I'll say quickly that AF is still not here, and my cramps have mellowed out a lot. Thank goodness. I want to say I'll test tomorrow, but I probably won't. I'm just gunna wait for my period... Don't want to play the 'hopeful' game.

I promise to check in with more detail tomorrow, and more luv to share with all my fab Bumpy Friends!!

:hugs: ladies
I will be smep hopefully next cycle or just everyday the fertile week not decided yet!

:dust:

Hope you're all doing well! No news for me, not testing again until I'm late. Snackimals - test again or AF come to visit?

Hi ladies, off to the supermarket but wanted to stop by and say hello. I forgot to test the cbfm this morning. One of the drawbacks is you only have a 4 hour window to test so if you miss it you miss it. I was a high yesterday so I hope I don't miss my peak. I'm really hoping this is the month. In theme time hubby and I decided to plan an I'm not pregnant trip to Spain, since I'll be able to fly in September even if I get pregnant now. Yay!

Trip to Spain sounds amazing! FX'd it will be a pregnant babymoon for you two!

I know. We are getting excited.

So I'm confused if I get lh smiley today do we bd today and the next two days or not today and tomorrow yes?

I know. We are getting excited.

So I'm confused if I get lh smiley today do we bd today and the next two days or not today and tomorrow yes?
Hope you got a bd in yesterday lamago and yes plus 2 more days! Good luck! :dust:

Good Luck Lamago get your freak on :sex: :haha:

Good luck Lamago - time to BD! By the way, I am definitely out for this month. :witch: made her appearance today.

Sorry to hear about the evil :witch: Ameli :hugs:

How is everyone?

Good day ladies!
Just stopping by to say hello.
I am sad to announce that I not only got a BFN yesterday- as expected, I also havent got AF yet.

I kinda KNOW that Fertilaid is has everything to do with this. I stopped taking it yesterday. And am now waiting patiently for AF. In summary, I pretty much totally blew my last two cycles taking a supplement I had no business taking.

All the SEXY DUST to Lamago! :dust:

Ameli, have a drink! A toast, to the next cycle! :wine:

You getting ready to move Twag!? :laundry:

Lilly!!!!! :plane: You in Cali yet?

And, my fav Texan, Txbiscuit: your tummy-troubles any better? <3

:hugs: but still PMA for you :hugs: I do not know anything about Fertileaid but I did start taking herbs etc 2nd cycle and they messed with me big time so I learnt a lesson and now just prenatals and folic acid for me I am not messing with nature :nope:

still have PMA for you though :dust:

CD14 here O today or tomorrow I reckon but no spermies to meet that egg this cycle :nope: (unless DH surprises me tonight but I seriously doubt it) so cycle 8 best be the one :thumbup: :haha:
We are viewing our house Saturday and hopefully finding out a moving date :yipee:

Hello Snackimals! I am so sorry about your cycle. :cry: :hugs: I hope AF come soon and things go back to normal.

I am doing a little better. I switched prenatal vitamins to one that I only take once a day (at night) and I've noticed I'm only sick in the evenings now. The lack of daytime nausea is better for work, but worse for getting sleep. I'm going to talk to my doctor about possibly taking a prenatal without iron for the rest of the first trimester - I think the iron might be making all my tummy troubles worse. I get plenty of iron in my diet, so I'm not really worried about losing the extra from my vitamin, but I'll see what my doctor says. :shrug:

Sorry to hear af got you amelie :hugs:

Snackimals, sorry to hear things are so wonky with your af right now. Hopefully she hurries up now so you can move on. :hugs:

AFM, yep we are in cali now! just got in today...taking it slow because last week was such a busy week. I can't believe I'm 4dpo already! yea its still early but definitely right around the corner from early testing lol. the plan was to not test till i got home from vacation but like a dope i grabbed the pregnacy tests instead of the opks, so now i have one taunting me! gonna try my best not to take it though

Your temps look great. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

I'm going to start scoping out black market baby dust. We need another BFP in here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->