[CLOSED GROUP] TTC to 1st diaper - Welcome Freya! Congrats to fezzle!

Lilly - good luck with the in-laws. I'm sure they'll love you.

Twag - Happy Mother's Day to you, too! I agree - temping can be a chore.

Ameli - welcome! Keeping my fingers crossed that this is your month!

Hi Ameli and welcome to the thread! :flower:

So where are you in your cycle? Tell us what all have you tried so far.

Thanks, LillyTame! I am 6-7 dpo right now and hopeful. My cycle is normally 28 and AF is due on the 19th. We haven't been trying long, but I used an OPK for this cycle, which I found frustrating. Still not sure if I ovulated or not, or perhaps just did the tests at the wrong time, or with diluted urine. I have been paying attention to CM and my cycle length. From what I've read, it sounds like I should be temping. I will try that next cycle if this doesn't turn out to be our month.

Good luck with your trip to meet the in-laws! I'm sure it will go great!:thumbup:
Hey! I'm 7DPO! :)
You sure AF is due the 19th? I'm averaging 28-29 day cycles and I'm due for AF the 16th...

Another week in TTC land!!!!
Good morning ladies!

Whats everyone's status? Updates?

I am not to happy to say that this cycle has been impossible to gage thanks to terribly stomach trouble pretty much all cycle. I have had irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) all month! Ovulation actually made it worse. Then, it was starting to feel better, but I've been dealing with it off and on pretty much all cycle. The problem is, I dunno if my cramping is just my gut, or my lady parts working magic.

I think this cycle has been the most useless in regards notes, because they mean very little in retrospect. Horrid.

Hello all!

Sorry to hear about your stomach troubles Snackimals. (I've had cramping three times in the past month that was so bad I was sure I was having a miscarriage, but it turned out to be just GI distress. Lady hormones are a "fun" ride.) I am really keeping my fingers crossed for you this month. What would your due date be if you conceived this cycle? What about next cycle? How close would you be to Christmas?

This cycle being 'the good one' would mean late Nov early December baby. Which again, would not be my favorite. Although, the plus would be I would be a lot more recovered by Xmas.

If next cycle works out, I'd be due right around Xmas-New Years... <3

I'm pretty much 97% sure I am out this cycle. My cramps have been more consistent this morning. And, not dealing with IBS actually. Now that I have these cramps Im kinda like 'Oh YEAH. Thats what straight PMS cramps are like'... SO, unless its implantation cramping at 8DPO, I'm totally getting AF in the next 3-5days.

I can see preferring not to have a late November/early December baby. My birthday almost always falls a few days after Thanksgiving. It's such a stressful time of year that most people (except my parents and hubs) forget my birthday. It would be kind of nice to have a birthday over Christmas - probably the time of year you'd be most likely to have time off school/work.

Of course, if this is your cycle, I'm totally going to keep my fingers crossed that your baby shares my birthday. :happydance:

Cd8 here still waiting no sign of EWCM but then I a not expecting any just yet normally starts cd9/10 :shrug:

Apparently AF cramps are early preggo signs too just saying :devil:

Hello everyone. How are things going today?

@Twag - Do you use OPKs? Are you a POAS addict like Lilly and me?

Good day!

Today is coffee day! Hurray!
Looks like our Lilly has landed safe, and is straight to work! Sexy dust your way! Now I have to blow it north of me, and not across an ocean.

@Twag: nothing like getting ready for BD Fest! I actually dont mind the 2ww until Ovulation. I HATE the 2ww following O!

Shout out to Texas!!!!

I do use opks yes but I never get a true +ve just an almost I think I drink too much water but I POAS opk like 3 times a day :haha: I am just getting into POAS hpt I did 2 last cycle only IC ones I have some proper ones (FRER & digi stashed away :thumbup:)

Cd8 today no EWCM yet

Not sure if I mentioned that dh wants to skip this cycle :grr: sure I can change his mind tho :devil:

Snackimals when u POAS?

POAS tomorrow. Really, just for fun.

My cramps are really kicking up to speed today. I feel like AF will be here tomorrow. Before I even get to try and POAS. Dreadful. I am really bummed only because this weould make this cycle 25-26 days! Ugh. Not happy.

Last one was 31 days! What the heck in going on in there!?

I was, unfortunately, reading some reviews for some OV Fertility Watch (you wear it over night) and the digital Clear Blue OV monitor... a bunch of ladies LOVE this stuff because they said that after months of OPK's, they found out they were way off on their O day. That apparently it was a lot earlier. And the watch and the monitor gage more than your LH surge.

WTH? I feel like I may be doing this all wrong.

:hugs:

It is so frustrating when your cycle won't behave. The one benefit to shorter cycles is that you spend less time waiting for ovulation or HPTs.

I thought a lot about the Clear Blue Fertility Monitor. I think it is a good product, but I don't know if it's magic. I had a couple friends get pregnant using it, but I had another friend who took Clomid, used the fertility monitor, and practically stood on her head after BD. She got pregnant the one cycle they were "taking a break." (It wasn't a "they just relaxed and it happened" BFP - they took the month off because there was so much going on in their life that they didn't have time to TTC.) With all that said, I was going to try the CBFM if we hadn't gotten pregnant after 5 cycles. It's worth looking into.

Cbfm is so expensive though and I figure considering I temp, opk & check EWCM there is no way I can be off I always know when I have O as omg my boobies are sore the next day :haha:

Hey if a cbfm works for you them I say go for it :thumbup:

But FXd u won't need it :dust:

Hey guys! Hope all is well. I have been extremely irritable for the past 2 days. I am not sure if it's PMS, or what but I have been so edgy at work and home. I hate feeling like this, like a crazy person! Hoping this could be a good thing, because it is a bit early and extreme for my normal PMS. Have any of you heard that this could be an early sign of pregnancy? Or am I just grasping at straws? I think I am about 9 dpo today, but like Twag I never really got a true + with the OPK, so who knows?

Yeah, I think irritability can be a symptom. My sister wouldn't speak to five or six of our family members during her whole first trimester. Lol.

I am a horrendous jerk when I have PMS, though, so I guess it just depends. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

I don't get a true dark line opk but the +ve I get for me does always fit in with my temps & other O signs so I know I do Definately O :thumbup:

I have heard irritability is a sign but tbh since starting TTC as time has passed my PMS has got worse :dohh:

FXd for you :dust:

So cd9 here and the start of EWCM is kicking in had a tiny amount this morning along with some creamy so getting there :thumbup:

Snackimals how are the tests? :test:

Boo but only 10dpo doesn't mean anything could still be early :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back