[CLOSED GROUP] TTC to 1st diaper - Welcome Freya! Congrats to fezzle!

Yea I am in a secret group too, but not BnB related. I also don't share many pix on here because they always say they are too large for here. I also don't share much on my personal page but I would in our secret group. I like talking to you ladies and miss getting on here as much as I used to. I check FB once a day usually. I was going to deactivate it but then thought about asking to make a secret group with you all.

I have gradually become friends with more and more BnB people on FB, though I didn't join my March group's FB page- especially at the beginning of the pregnancy, there were times when I needed to separate my FB life from my TTC life. I am more likely to share photos on FB too though than on here once this baby is here.

I would totally join a secret facebook page with you guys
I have been finding it hard to come on here lately too, but want to keep up with you!

I created the group, it's secret so you have to be invited and only we can see the posts.

Lilly!! You are awesome!!!! I was barely in the process of looking at how to do it, lol I am too slow.

Thanks for the idea, Mizzy, and for making the group, Lilly!

Lilly!! You are awesome!!!! I was barely in the process of looking at how to do it, lol I am too slow.

Hope I didn't jump the gun, I didn't see anyone confirm that they would make it.:flower:

Huge congrats again Fezzle she is gorgeous

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->