[[Closed]] Let's ring in 2014 and see those BFP's!!

Stalking.

Happy New Years ladies! I'm sitting at home with my cat. Eating bad food. Rented hangover 3 so that about all the excitement I'm going to get tonight. DH is out catching bad guys. Say a prayer he stays safe :)

Hubby and I went out to dinner. I tried broiled catfish. I didn't care for it. It wasn't bad, but it doesn't rank too high on my list. It was too lemony. Now we are watching TV. I personally enjoy just staying home with my hubby. We aren't partiers. We aren't drinkers. It is what it is.

Happy New Year! So glad it's 2014. Ringing it in with a pending snow.. 4-6". Ugh. I only like a little. Lol. In 2014, it's my goal to lose some weight so I can hopefully get pregnant. O is still hanging out there in where-the-heck-are-you land.. No positive OPK. Just color. Blah. Getting ready to take down Christmas decorations and start my corned beef and cabbage. Yummm!

We've just taken ours down. Feels nice to have some normality back! Living room now looks bare :lol:

Onwards and upwards!

That's what I hate about the holidays being over.. it's so cozy and homey with it up. On the flip side, I'm glad it's over. I'm glad to move on. I NEED a BFP this year. Soon I hope.

I just found this quote on Pinterest: "There are years that ask questions, and there are years that answer." I'm takin that into 2014 with me. It's gonna be the year that answers.

Happy New Year girls. It's a rainy day here but I love those kind of days. Today is the last day of my vaca and I have to get back to working tomorrow. Yaaaaayyy... lol.

I finally got my positive OPK and a super strong peak on my fertility monitor this morning. Let the countdown begin. Hoping month 17 is it!

Yayyy! Good luck! FX for you. I like #17. :) I'm still waiting for mine.. on CD 24. Grrr!

Sandy im losing weight too - 10lbs. I'll be posting about it in my journal probably. Starting with a juice cleanse- lots of fruit smoothies and lemon water. I need to detox my body.

Hi ladies. I hope your Nye went better then mine. We came home to a gas smell in our home so the energy guy came at midnight to check it out.
I went to work at 7 this morning and was a bit late because of the snow. Oh and af is here if anyone is interested.

Sorry about af :( :hugs: did you get the gas smell sorted out?

I had a fun NYE. Hung out at a friend's place, had some wine, and played cards against humanity.

Took my temp this morning and no ovulation yet. I'm so frustrated. All my cm is gone and my opks are super negative. I think I'm having an anovulatory month. I want to punch something so bad.

I am really thinking about giving up. Stop TTC and focus on something else like losing weigh. I think having a biological child is just not in the cards for me. We can't afford fertility treatment and Clomid didn't work. Maybe fermera might help idk. I feel lost atm.

No idea, he said it's weird. But nothing we can do about it. It seems gone now.
Dh and I had a lengthy conversation about what to do now regarding ttc. If appointments don't go well we are willing to try iui, possibly. We have started researching adoption as well.
Hugs Nichole, I hope it's no annovulatory. Has your Dr mentioned fermera?

No, I mentioned it to her and she offered to replace my last two Clomid rounds with it. I sent her an email about not ovulating and the possibility of sperm wash/iui. I might mention fermera again.

Katrina sorry AF arrived :hugs:

Nichole I'm sorry your having such a crappy time. :hugs: I hope you ovulate soon!

Amelia it's lovely to have you back :)

Happy New Year ladies...truly truly hope and pray tht we c BFPs from all of you lovely women early this ur and it's a yr we all get to end holding our darling babies..

Katrina, I'm sorry about AF. :( :( Your night sounds awfully eventful. We've got your snow headed our way. Bleh.

Nichole, I'm with you in being lost and frustrated!! I would temp another couple days and see what happens maybe?

Amelia, glad you're back. I'm trying to avoid carby stuff.. bread, sugar, cookies, soda, potatoes, pasta, rice, etc. I'm eating meats, cheese, veggies, nuts, and some fruits like apples, raspberries, peaches, strawberries And obviously, drinking lots of water, some coffee, and tea.. Back to what I was doing when I got preggo the first time. I hope it works again. I lost 20 pounds in about 6 weeks last time around.

These dang OPK's.. aren't doing anything. There's a line, but it isn't positive. I'm getting super frustrated. I don't know what to do. I'm considering calling my doctor tomorrow. I know we can't afford lots of other options. I'm just so frustrated. It's CD 24 for crying out loud! Please body, cooperate!

Katrina, sorry about the stupid witch :'( Going to the doctor with DH might give you some peace of mind. It did with me. Even if it's just to hear that everything is fine at least you'll know that it is just a timing thing, you know?

Nichole, what CD are you?

Sandy, hang in there. I am surprised that even with Clomid you aren't ovulating yet. Are you taking any other herbs or supplements that might be interacting with it?

Nope, I'm not taking anything except my prenatals and BP meds.. nothing I haven't been taking previously. I don't know what is going on. I'm surprised, too. In October it was CD 23, so hopefully soooooon! I've been having some.. pains in my ovary region on both sides, but especially on the right side. Hopefully that's a good sign.

Edited to add that I feel like my OPK is almost positive but not quite so I'll probably do another one in a little bit, BD tonight when hubby gets home from work, and hope for the best.

FX for a positive OPK soon Sandy!!

Nichole I am so frustrated for you right now hun! I hope that egg is just growing extra strong and that this month is not annov. Maybe femara would be a nice change up for you? FX!!

Sorry AF got you Katrina :hugs: :hugs: Stupid witch!!!

Glad you're back Amelia :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->