[[Closed]] Let's ring in 2014 and see those BFP's!!

Amelia, are you still working or have you moved to be with hubby?

Sandy - thanks for asking. I like to think he's getting better but he's not 100%. He still won't eat his rx food which he's been on for 5 years. I've been feeding him tuna and finally got him to eat some meow mix wet food last night but he won't touch the dry stuff. I even bought some cheap dry food and he won't touch it. I had DH feed him midday today and he ate it, then again when I got off. I'm so worried about him bc he hasn't pooped and he's just not himself. He's playing and drinking and being picky about eating. But at least he's eating something...I'm going to call his vet tomorrow and we are going to feed him small amounts multiple times a day until he gets back to normal. I hope you O soon. I'm sure it is frustrating.

Katrina sorry about AF. Will your doc prescribe clomid? I was ovulating on my own but they still prescribed it to me. I had some other issues too that it helped with but I guess my point is that you can still need it even if you O on your own.

I work with a girl who has had MANY early miscarriages, all before 5 weeks. 3 failed IUIs and no explanation from 3 fertility docs why she keeps losing her pregnancies. Well she put herself on low dose prednisone (steroid) at ovulation and got pregnant which wasn't really a surprise bc she was getting preggo like every other month. But now she's like 8 weeks pregnant. Doc has no explanation why the prednisone has worked but magically it has. She's going to stay on till 12 weeks then taper off. It's amazing. She's never made it this far. Thought you could all use an encouraging story.

Nope, I'm not taking anything except my prenatals and BP meds.. nothing I haven't been taking previously. I don't know what is going on. I'm surprised, too. In October it was CD 23, so hopefully soooooon! I've been having some.. pains in my ovary region on both sides, but especially on the right side. Hopefully that's a good sign.

Edited to add that I feel like my OPK is almost positive but not quite so I'll probably do another one in a little bit, BD tonight when hubby gets home from work, and hope for the best.

The ovary pains are definitely a good sign! :thumbup: I started getting them yesterday around 5pm and had my positive opk this morning. Sometimes it can take a day or two to get the positive but hang in there!

Yaaay for positive OPK Marie! Get to it lady!!! :)

Thanks Marie! I think I may have gotten my positive? What do you ladies think? I had one month with a suuuuuper positive, otherwise I always doubt myself!

Rachel, I'm sorry. I am glad he's doing a little better, but I hope the vet has some answers for you. Poor little dude! I hope he gets better soon!

Attachments

• 14b7s6e.jpg
    14b7s6e.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 8
Looks very nearly positive, if not positive! Woohoooo! Keep BD'ing Sandy!! This month is gonna be the month!!!

Hey girls I wondered why it was so quiet and realized I'd forgotten to subscribe!!

Sandy- Those look semi positive to me.. Get to it and FX'd you see a temp spike here soon!

FX'd this is the month Marie!!!

Nichole and Katrina plz girls don't give up.. I know it hurts like hell but even if you need a break, consider more options after you're ready to try again! Like Rachel said, like w/ Mirolee's magic switch, like w/ Nikki's almost 100% infertility.. There are always loopholes and extra things to try and miracles can happen. I'd just hate to see anyone give up if it's possible. I can't even imagine how you're feeling, I'm so sorry it's been this hard.. No woman ever deserves this :hugs: <3

Our NYE consisted of me crying for hours.. I know it's silly but I just felt like if I left this year, I'd also be leaving Jaxon behind? I know it's not true, but after everyone saying "Have a happy New Year!" I just felt like hey I don't wanna leave behind the only time I ever had with him..? Idk but the hormones don't help either. So I fell asleep at about 8 after hubby made me feel a little better by ordering me a personal Donato's pizza and whipping out the 12 stacks of clothes and shoes we have for Marley. I sat in bed while he folded stuff and tried to be funny and cheer me up. It was crappy though. He took some shots and had a decent night, said he came to kiss me when the "ball dropped" at 12 but I yelled at him to go away in my sleep LOL. I'm such a grump. Anyways, I hope this year brings me the baby I've always dreamt of, one to snuggle and lose sleep over. Only a few days away from V-Day, that will be a wonderful feeling.

Also going to start journaling I think as a resolution. Just something to look back on, don't really plan to do it forever.. Just through becoming a mother, lots of big stuff ahead for us this year. And eating healthier/continuing my workout DVD's.. Gotta stay in shape.

Oh and we saw the Hobbit 2 today also.. Just got home, I'm exhausted and have to work tomorrow but it was good. The dragon was impressive! Okay off to bed, lots of baby dust lovelies! :)

Awwww Morgan :hugs: :hugs: I am so sorry you were feeling so down but it is totally understandable. You will never leave Jaxon behind!! He is always, always with you <3 <3

I have 17 more days of work (but who is counting?). I move on the 31st - we drive via Arizona and New Mexico with a stop at the Grand Canyon and Santa Fe.

I'm going to start sending out emails next week to people I know in Denver and Boulder and see if I can get some work once I get there... even if it is some bullshit production assistant work or executive assistant stuff... anything to get my foot in the door at a production company. I can probably get some work as a casting associate but I'd rather work as a PA or coordinator with a bigger company, so that'll be my first port-of-call.

I'm so nervous and excited. We had sex again tonight - my cervix was high (one of those- wait where did it go moments), so so so soft (like a freaking sponge) and wide open - it'd been closed since the miscarriage so I was very sure of it. Opks are negative (after being very positive but I'm putting that down to still having preggo hormones because I also got a positive FRER)... it would be a small miracle if we got pregnant this month. We probably aren't going to be able to see each other so I'll need to ovulate in the next 24-48 hours. Lol (sings... "because I'm the king of wishful thinking")

Awww Morgan :hugs: Don't think of it like that...it's another day, just like any other day we just put a new number at the end of it. You'll never leave him behind :)

Morgan, I am so sorry. I can sympathize. You will never leave him behind because he's ALWAYS in your heart. This iss just anotherhanging day. New numbers. Hugs!

Amelia, yay! Fx!

I'm pretty sure last night was my positive. This morning's was lighter. We BD'ed even though I wasn't into it. Neither was he. I hate that. :( we probably need to again, huh? I hate that it feels like a chore right now. That's sad. I'm just praying for that temp spike!

Thanks girls <3

Sandy- FX'd your egg is covered.. I know this year holds your miracle baby.. keep up the good work, ik it gets monotonous and bland but after that BFP you can have amazing sex and it will all be worth it ;) I'm sure hubby understands, too. It's just something that's got to be done and sometimes that means blah BD.. oh well as long as those bases are covered. I remember I'd just be like "Ok just hurry" lol, I wanted to save my lady parts for if I didn't O that day, just hurry and get troops into place and leave me to lay upside down for a while! Lol it'll all be worth it soon.

Amelia- SO HAPPY to see you back!!! I am also so excited that you're moving back in with your love and things will be better. Now if you can conceive with him living states away, imagine what you can do with him in the same bed every night!! ;) I hope this year brings amazing things your way, which I'm sure it will you fertile goddess! Keep that chin up, you're so beautiful and strong!!! :)

Lotssss of stinkin snow here this morning.. Need to renew my tags today too, apparently they expired yesterday so that's grrreat. We're expecting 6 inches by the time I get off so hopefully it's not too bad on the way home. I'm so ready for the weekend already haha, I hope these 2 days fly by.

yikes, i forgot to subscribe and had to catch up!
VJ, so glad to see you back, and i'm really really happy for your move. you can just HEAR it in your voice, it's the right thing to do on many levels!
nichole, i'm so sorry you havent O'd, and are getting frustrated, and feel like throwing in the towel. i certainly can understand.

Hugs Morgan.
Amelia I am so glad your back. That trip sounds awesome.
I haven't talked to my Dr yet about it, I do wonder if they will consider it though cause even though I have been oing it hasn't been regular. Day 18,17 and 14. It's been all over so have my cycle lengths. I can't have a physical until February because of insurance so I guess we get one last try.

Hi ladies! Happy new year! Been kind of MIA recently, not very focused on TTC right now and it is pretty lovely :) I hope you are all well and having a wonderful start to 2014. Cheers to many BFP's and lots of good times. xo.

I am new to BNB and i understand where you are coming from. It is good when you are not TTC all the time. I use to find myself not enjoying my hubby and only wanting one thing and that is that BFP. Don't get me wrong...that is a good thing but i was leaving all of the romance and passion out of my sex life.

Hi ladies! Happy new year! Been kind of MIA recently, not very focused on TTC right now and it is pretty lovely :) I hope you are all well and having a wonderful start to 2014. Cheers to many BFP's and lots of good times. xo.

I am new to BNB and i understand where you are coming from. It is good when you are not TTC all the time. I use to find myself not enjoying my hubby and only wanting one thing and that is that BFP. Don't get me wrong...that is a good thing but i was leaving all of the romance and passion out of my sex life.

Hi Shay0918, welcome to BnB! You couldn't have found a better board full of supportive people! Please excuse my brevity here, however, this thread is "closed" which means that we aren't accepting new people to post, mainly because there are too many of us to begin with and we all want to be able to respond and be 100% supportive to everyone. (However, if I missed it, and someone invited you, my sincere apologies!). I urge you to find a thread that will be just as supportive as this group, there are so many wonderful people on BnB! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->