[[Closed]] Let's ring in 2014 and see those BFP's!!

frsttimemama

Trying again w/ Baby #2!
Reaction score
I think we all know each other, and if not, feel free to introduce yourself! I can't wait to see what January and 2014 in general has in store for all of us!! :thumbup:

Bubs- Emily ARRIVED! 10/31/13 Gabriel James
Golds- Nikki DUE 1/18/14 Alia Michkayle
Waves- Amanda DUE 3/12/14 Leah Katherine
Ingodshand- Sarah DUE 4/2/2014 Evan Alan
TTC- Rachel DUE 4/14/14 Eliana Rae
Disney- Kara 4/20/14 Makayla May
mwhite7- Morgan 4/20/14 Marley Jemma
Jury- Julie DUE 5/05/14 / Olivia Lynne and Grayson Lucas
MrsAMK- Molly DUE 5/26/14 Gabriel Silas
Pdx- Sonia DUE 6/05/14
asmcsm- Ashlee DUE 6/15/14
CantHrdlyWait- Britt DUE 6/22/14
Clynn- Cassidy DUE 8/1/14
HWPG- Mirolee DUE 8/4/14
KirbyT16-Kayla DUE 8/14/14
frsttimemama- Sandy DUE 9/26??/2014

Vivianjean-Amelia
BrunetteBimbo- BB
NDTaber- Nichole
Cowgirl07- Katrina
Robert- Amanda
Prgirl_11- Marie
Lotalaughs16- Brittney
Kiamaria83- Colette
SmallTownGirl- STG

Subscribed...about to go out for the night so happy new years ladies!! 2014 is going to be a great year!

I'm not sure we are going anywhere. It's snowing a lot.

I'm here to cheer you ladies on of course!!

My hubby is still at work. If he feels like it, we may go out for dinner and a drink to kick this stinky year out the door. We had a lot of amazing experiences.. getting to feel our little guy, getting to see him, and getting to hold him for just a little while.. but I'm ready to say goodbye to this year like I had to say see you later to him. Ugh. If not, I've made some cheese dip in the crock pot and picked up some hot wings. I've been cleaning and paying bills and doing laundry. It doesn't feel like anything special. It's been snowing here, too. Not a lot, but a little. Enough to be a tad slick. I'm just as okay with staying in as going out. I am such an old lady!

Amelia, in regards to your comment on the other thread, I'm with out. On the bright side, 2013 is all but over. 2014 HAS to have better things for us. Still thinking of you.

I think we will still go, I have to work tomorrow morning so we won't stay late and it's supposed to quit until 11 pm. We have four inches of new snow.

My CVS opk is almost positive; my Answer brand is not almost positive .. but there is a line. Ugh. Lame. I did them at the EXACT SAME TIME. We shall see what one later looks like. And BD just in case.

Do you ladies do anything to bring new luck in the new year? I always leave my Christmas stuff up til New Year's day and make corned beef and cabbage.. and that's all I've got. I'm up for any other suggestions!

be safe ladies!!! We are just going to dinner with another couple and then coming home and having sex in attempts to bring Alia out.

Disney- I MIGHT steal your spelling of Makayla, I am not in love with our spelling, Michkayla. I did the "mich" because its more Jewish, but Im not in love with the spelling. Hope you are ok with that!

Here. Just walked off 550 calories hiking up a hill with the dogs and the husband. Going to lose these 10lbs and then add 10lbs of baby.

I'm workin on the weight loss in 2014, too, Amelia! Losin it so I can add to it with a baby belly! :)

Nikki, I like the spelling Makayla, Mikayla, Michaela, and Michayla. Just throwin those out there! :) I can understand your hesitation with Michk.. that's a whole lotta consonants in a row!

Makayla, Mikayla, Michaela, Makaela, Mykayla, Mikaela,

Hoping this New Year brings lots more 2014 babies!!! You got this ladies!!

This is the reason I don't do OPKs. Far to stressful. Hope you get your + soon!

Sandy I'm an old lady too. Would much rather stay in! I cooked chilli for tea, watch a family film with the Hubby and Tristan, bathed Tristan and put him to bed them cracked open the red wine and watched 2 films with Hubby. We both dropped off but I woke up. It's now 11.45pm and Hubby is snoring away next to me on the sofa. I will wake him up in about 5 minutes. I love spending New Years like this. I can't be arsed to go out.

I really hope 2014 is a luckier year for us all and brings us our sticky BFPs.

AFM - AF looks like she's on her way out already!

It's 12.10am here now so off to bed shortly!! Happy New Years Girls.

I'm here fellow baby makers!!! Driving home now to do the deed with hubby. I am feeling ovulation as I type this. Woohoo!

DH works tomorrow so we're just going to relax at home and ring in the new year sleeping. 2013 was rough, to say the least, but even those rough times can't take away my joy. Happy New Year ladies and may God bless you greatly in 2014!

Go Marie!!
Well we are venturing out in the snow, I have to work tomorrow so I don't think I will be up to update in the morning. Have a great evening ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->