• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[[Closed]] Let's ring in 2014 and see those BFP's!!

Either way Katrina I feel like they'll have a magic medicine for you and your BFP will be here in NO TIME... you may just need a bit of assistance, like much of the ladies on here!!

Okay so I'll set an alarm for 2 a.m. BB!! Just so I can see! It's the weekend anyways, got nothing to be up for tomorrow :)

I hope so.
sorry I wont be up to early I have to work tomorrow afternoon.

I'll check before i go to bed! eeeeeks BB it looks really hopeful to me!

Katrina, my fingers are crossed for you. I so hope you get some answers soon. what a strange system.

:rofl: don't set your alarm you nutter!

Hubby told me he couldn't see it, a little later he said he had fibbed, he said he's far to scared, he's terrified for me to be pregnant again. I guess I will see what happens tomorrow with the FRER!

Yes it is, but nothing I say is going to change it.
BB-I will try to get up earlier.

Ok I will admit I love my sleep, a lot! The cold weather takes all my energy.

Can't believe how quiet it is getting over here, 81 pages in 24 days.

But I am THAT interested!!! :blush:

It is getting quiet... BUT we're gonna stick around til the day EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US sees that BFP.. that was my motto and I'm sticking to it!

I can't wait til Nicole and Amanda join us either.. it's just amazing to see that it really can and will happen. We're just a bunch of impatient divas LOL

I know I remember the first few months I was on here we would have like 200 pages of talking a month!

It is so much quieter. I was thinking that earlier. I'm still here though!

Fx BB!!

Latrina, I hate that for you. Fortunately, they can do so mucg! Clomid worked great for me! Granted, I still had long cycles, but it worked!

Katrina- So sorry for the negative test. I hope it is just too early and that you get a great surprise in the next few days. If not, I have some free femara for you:)

BB- I really think I see something. Hope tomorrows line is darker for ya!

Glad you ladies are still here, I don't know if they will do clomid or not. I hope so I guess we will see what the dr says. My cycles are anywhere from 27-36 days. But are normally 28-30. I have o'd (that I know from temping) from 14 to 18.

sorry, bb, i cannot set my alarm early.... i will be sleeeeeeping.... but as soon as i wake i wil check!

I may be out of line here, and maybe the only one..but what are everyones thoughts on joining forces (and threads) again? There are so few of us TTC anymore, and we're all on the peggo thread all the time anways?

I'm obiously fine with keeping them separate too, just think it might be nice to have the big group all together again.

Fine by me.

I think that the pregnant girls liked the extra thread though as sometimes they felt like they couldn't post?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->