• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[[Closed]] Let's ring in 2014 and see those BFP's!!

Fine by me.

I think that the pregnant girls liked the extra thread though as sometimes they felt like they couldn't post?

Yeah-- we'll have to see what they think. I hope we could move past that and be sure that everyone felt welcome to post on either, and that their posts were being acknowledged and heard!

I speak only for myself, but I think the previous we're trying to be cautious about posting pregnancy stuff in a ttc atmosphere. I'd love to become one happy family, but my concern is more for ttc-ers than preggers (no offense ma ladies). How about we give it a try? You know we all love to cheer for everyone, we just have different cheer leading needs. :)

I speak only for myself, but I think the previous we're trying to be cautious about posting pregnancy stuff in a ttc atmosphere. I'd love to become one happy family, but my concern is more for ttc-ers than preggers (no offense ma ladies). How about we give it a try? You know we all love to cheer for everyone, we just have different cheer leading needs. :)

obviously I can only speak for myself too. I would love to get everyone back together as long as everyone is okay with it. I really appreciate all the preggo ladies' insight as well as the big communal feel. The TTC thread feels so barren right now.

Me too! I go over there and cheer everyone on, but not everyone over there feels comfortable in the ttc area.

I've always been fine with that!! I miss everyone being together and feeling separated, I love our big group and if everyone is comfortable with us posting all things pregnancy and TTC related, i'm totally down!

Sound good to me girls!

.... BB I am watching for your peestick!!! :happydance:

I've woken at 4.25am needing a wee. Laid in bed to nervous to pee! Hahaha

I'm pregnant. I feel sick. I'm terrified!

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Snapbucket/E9FC8E2F-10AA-4D6A-9C83-6CB1BD7D7A8F_zpskkwosnid.jpg

Thanks. I am so excited but so scared!

4 weeks today. Due 4th October. Exactly 2 weeks before Tristan's birthday and 6 days before Hubby's oldest son's! :lol:

I'm neither preggo or ttc.....so put me anywhere as long as I can keep up with you girls!

How exciting!! Don't be scared...know your r in good hands and what is supposed to happen will happen

enjoy the now

How exciting!! Don't be scared...know your r in good hands and what is supposed to happen will happen

enjoy the now

Missed this post.
Thank you. I will be doing. I feel so much better this time round. Last time I had a horrible feeling from the beginning. This time although I'm terrified it feels different. Keeping my fingers tightly crossed!

So I was just emptying the bin and yesterday's test was at the top. Look how dark pink it dried!

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Snapbucket/633DB87C-A1EF-4C58-81A3-317EAF6E995A_zpslkdnct12.jpg

Yesterday it looked like this
https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/929C7255-393A-4BE3-9BC5-A62354611E44_zpsliwt9vmm.jpg

Madness!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->