[CLOSED] PAL - Due January 2013 with a Rainbow Baby

No preference really here. It would be nice to have a boy, as we have our girl. However, we've talked about it and plan on another child within 2 years of this one. And if we end up with 3 girls, then it was meant to be.

Does anyone perfer a specific gender over another? I keep tellling DH this better be a girl because there's too much testosterone in this house already! :rofl: But of course boys are SOOOOO much easier, so I'd be happy with just a happy, healthy bub!

We are just happy with a healthy baby but there is a certain amount of DH wants a boy so I annoy him by saying its a girl lol. I actually would prefer it to be a Boy as like the whole big brother thing and my DH will be staying home to look after LO so think it would be nice for him.

It seems men always want boys. My BIL has a boy and he wants another boy... LOL

Great pics mrs s I'm guessing :pink:

I have 3 girls an I'd like another lol I know what I'm doing with girls but in all honesty after everything I've been through in the last yr as long as it's healthy I don't care xxx

Ahhhh Mrskg... I also love my daughter to pieces. :) So much so that gender doesn't matter to me. At first I thought I might be having a boy. But ever since we've came up with the name Bella for a girl... I've been thinking girl. :)

After we lost Tess in December, I think DH has been wanting Daddy's little girl. I hope I can give her to him this time!

Ack! I forgot about this thread! Shame on me! :blush:

How is everyone?

Hey :wave: thought this thread had been abandoned. Yay on finding out your baby is a girl Leinzlove. I have three weeks today until I find out :)

It's my birthday today and we spent the day at the Olympics! On the downside had a bit of a bleed- don't think there is anything to worry about not sure it was coming from inside as such. Think I might call the midwife tomorrow and just ask for advice.

:wave:

Congrats again leinzlove xxx

Ducky how's you? Will you be getting a gender scan? Xxx

Mrs sm hope you are ok did you call midwife? Xxx

I haven't called the midwife as only just got home and will only get the labour ward at this time in the evening. I will try and call tomorrow and see what they say. Hope your doing well Mrs kg x

Good let us know how you get on x

Doing ok this end thanks :thumbup:

Mrs. S-M: Happy Birthday! I would love to spend the day at the Olympics! How fun! :happydance:

Ducky: No names picked out yet... Thinking Bella Dawn, though unsure.

Hey ladies thought I would update you. Ended up spending yesterday morning in hospital. They checked my cervix and that was fine. I had some pain whilst I was there but on my notes they wrote down no pain since coming home I have had really bad backache. Glad to know things look ok but still a tad worried. Hope your all having a good weekend.

Glad things not too bad these babies are really keeping us on our toes! X

Leinz that name is lovely :cloud9: x

Mrs. S-M: Sorry to hear of your pain and hospital visit. Lots and Lots of :hugs:!

Thanks ladies :)
Hospital never did anything with my urine sample on Saturday if they had tested it they would have realised I had an infection and I wouldn't have spent the last few days in pain!

Here is the fully story:
Yesterday was a bit of an ordeal, after spending all of Sunday on the sofa unable to stand up or walk without being in excruciating pain I decided to ring the midwifes again. So first called my local hospital who said I needed to see a doctor so call the hospital I went to on Saturday. I call them and they told me to sit down and take a paracetamol! Then they said well nothing came up in your urine test so your fine- I said you never tested my urine (I know as it was left in the bathroom when I left) so she said oh you should get that checked call your community midwife. So I called the community midwife but she wasn't there until 1:30pm and had appointments all afternoon, so I called and left a message she got back to me at 5pm and told me to book a GP appointment ASAP as thought it was an infection- she was not happy with the hospital ignoring me. Managed to get an emergency doctors appointment last night where he confirmed infection and gave me antibiotics. The doctor is concerned with how bad it got and whether it has gone to my kidneys.

Anyways feeling 100 times better this morning so hopefully the antibiotics are working and baby and I will be fine :) meant to be on total bed-rest but after not being able to do anything for days I may struggle with that one.

How are you all getting on?

Thats awful! I wish they would've tested your urine. They do here at every appt. Or every time I'm seen. With DD I had non stress tests every other day from 34 weeks till 39 weeks. I had urine checked twice a day on those days. I'm sorry for your pain. So happy to hear you are feeling better. :hugs:

Oh wow, Twila, I'm so sorry you had to go through this! Michele, you too! I hope you are feeling better now!

I just finished another round of antibiotics for another UTI. I hope this is my last one. We had a rough weekend this past weekend and needless to say, I am not home.

Last week, I noticed a weird smell in the house, so I had DH take out all the trash and clean the cat's litter box. It still kind of smelled, so DH went to investigate. He realized that the freezer in the basement wasn't cold, so he opened it and looked inside. There was a turkey we'd had in there that went bad. I'm talking it defrosted then started to rot. He took it out but we were on our way to a baseball game on Friday night, so we just left.

When we got home, the smell was so bad, we couldn't even go in the house. The boys and I had to go sit in the car while DH tried to pack us some things to stay somewhere else over night. We took the cat and went to my parents' house (they are on vacation. There's ANOTHER story about that too), and we've been here ever since.

DH called a biohazard cleanup company in to fix the house and they came yesterday. They had to deodorize the house, sanitize the air and spray anti microbial chemicals in the basement. They set up huge machines in the house that have to be there until at least today. I'm tired, frustrated and stressed.

I don't think boop has been moving as much, and I feel like my bump is smaller than before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->