[CLOSED] PAL - Due January 2013 with a Rainbow Baby

Just got 2-3 on a digi :happydance: never got that with chemicals x next step to get to 9 weeks an everything be perfect xxxx

Mrs sm that's lovely xxx

How's everyone doing it's very quiet over here x

I got my 3+ yesterday :happydance:

:happydance: Yay Mrskg! So pleased for you.
Your right it is very quiet over here. I am feeling really :sick: I have my 12 wk scan next Thursday :) really cannot wait to see the little monster and be able to tell people. Let it slip to someone today- well they guessed really. Not very good with secrets.

So how is everyone else?

Had scan on Tuesday... Went perfect. Baby looked good, strong HB, perfect round sac. I got put ahead 6 days and am now due Jan. 20.

Yay for next Thursday and your 12 week scan. What a difference in growth a few weeks make! :)

That's so exciting ducky! How did you know it was baby? I have felt a few flutters but being my first I have no idea what to look out for. Have my 12 wk scan today, as much as I want to be excited, I am so worried that something will be wrong.
Have to wait until this afternoon for the scan and then go back to work for an evening meeting after so will update when I finally get home tonight!

It felt like little flutters, or like a lot of little quick taps where Dr scanned for boop before. I had my NT scan yesterday and she actually found boop on both sides of my belly I had felt flutters on the oher side too, but didn't think it could be boop, but maybe it was! It's so hard to explain what it feels like, but it's definitely not in my stomach, it's in the uterus. HTH

As I mentioned I had my NT scan yesterday and I was a little nervous (that's the scan we found outt here were problems with Tess). She kept saying everything was perfect! Face is perfect, NT area is perfect, spine is perfect! And heartbeat is 173! Nice and strong! I'm holding her to it. Measuring a day ahead! Boop was hiccupping, waving, trying to put fingers in the mouth, stretching, and tumbling! I go for my MaterniT21 test today at 10. I think everything will be okay from now on!

Here's my favorite picture from yesterday. Boop is waving!

https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd453/duckytwins/92f51680.jpg

good luck today mrssm xxx

love you scan pic ducky im sure everything willbe great from here on xxx

i have scan booked for 16th july xxx

https://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/q516/Lspence25/babyspence.jpg
this is from Monday!

:cloud9: congrats green xxx I'm guessing team :pink: xx

Sorry fell asleep last night before I could update you ladies.

All was fine and hopefully if I have done this right then you should be able to see the pictures below.

Attachments

• scan0002.jpg
    scan0002.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 4
  • scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 4
  • scan0005.jpg
    scan0005.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 3
  • scan0006.jpg
    scan0006.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 6
Love all the scans! Yay! So glad all is going so well. :happydance:

Green: I definitley say a girl for you! :)

Does anyone perfer a specific gender over another? I keep tellling DH this better be a girl because there's too much testosterone in this house already! :rofl: But of course boys are SOOOOO much easier, so I'd be happy with just a happy, healthy bub!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->