Attachments

• june 12th 010.jpg
    june 12th 010.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 5
  • june 12th 012.jpg
    june 12th 012.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 4
just got another bfp x in shock not even had af since loss on 17th may x

WOW! That's amazing!!! Everything I have is crossed!!!!

I'm sorry I didn't update after my scan yesterday. I had barely enough time afterwards to choke down some dinner, then head out. I didn't get home until ~10p, then went straight to bed. So, for those who didn't get the update elsewhere:

At the appt, I got good news, bad news and so-so news. The bad news is that this wasn't the appointment we found out there was a problem, so in two weeks, I get to get all nervous again. The so-so news is that the appointment that we found out the bad news about Tess is scheduled for when DH is away, so he can't go. The good news is everything is good so far!!! We even got to hear the heartbeat!

Congrats!!! That's wonderful!!!

Jess, so happy that everything is good! What a relief to hear the heartbeat. :hugs:

MrsKg: Congratulations! :happydance: Praying and hoping this one is sticky! :hugs:

Jess: So happy to hear all is well with baby! :happydance: That stinks that hubby can't go... But, all is going to be okay! :hugs:

I was sitting in bed last night and moved weird, and got this horrible shooting pain up the lower right side. It went down to an achy pain, and I went to bed. Then I woke up at 4 to pee and had some blood. Then I woke up again at 7 and had blood again. I just called my dr. and I'm waiting for him to call back, but is it possible to have made something detach?

Now, as I'm sitting at my desk, I am getting these more painful shooting things up the right side again...

And why does this have to be such a huge roller coaster? I get good news one day, then this kind of thing happens only two days later!?! It's so stressful!

:hugs: Hope your doctor gets back to you soon. Praying that everything is okay.

My dr. called back and said it's round ligament pain and to call him back if it gets worse. The blood stopped and the pain is intermitant and manageable, so I'm going to try not to worry.

That's good. Just relax this evening. Curl up with a good book and make sure you drink enough. :hugs:

Speaking of good book, my neighbour gave me Belly Laughs by Jenny McCarthy yesterday and it is SO funny! I recommend you all go out and get it if you need some good pregnancy laughs!

I should be holding my baby girl in my arms :cry: She would have been here today...

I'm sorry I just remembered as went over to pal x big massive :hugs: to you an your family x sleep well baby tess :cry:

Hi ladies,
Sorry haven't been around as I have been on a residential trip with work giving my team leader a heart attack :)
Looks like there has been some really good news whilst I have been gone.
Congrats on your :BFP: Mrskg- fingers crossed for a sticky one.
Great news on your scan ducky and :hugs: for your angels due date.
Leinzlove- 8 weeks tomorrow! Yay :)

Just found babies heartbeat on a doppler :happydance:
I got it yesterday and was a little worried when I couldn't find it, turns out he/she is a lot higher up than I had expected! Very hard to keep it for long but managed to get a little recording of it. Feel so much better now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->