• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[CLOSED] PAL - Due January 2013 with a Rainbow Baby

I know I just need to believe things will be ok but really thought they would do something to check before then.

I have found a place nearby that does private scans so could go for one at around 6 weeks to check all is ok...

Blah, that sucks.
If you want, you can order natural progesterone cream online. A close friend who also has progesterone issues is using it at the moment and she is about 10 weeks preggo. Her doc also didn't want to do any sort of testing but she pushed and pushed till the doc did it. If you want I can get the website for you.

That would be great Jingles if you could. I would just feel happier trying to do something to stop miscarriage rather than just 'hoping' that all will ok when we know there are issues. Trying not to worry overly think I will just have to forget about be pregnant for a few weeks and not obsess to much.

I know the feeling. It just doesn't make sense to me for your doc not to do anything when you have a known problem that is so so so easy to fix. My doc didn't even check my progesterone but already agreed to put me on it when I get pregnant again. I'll pass on the info as soon as my friend emails back. I really hope it works for you. :)

Here is what she sent me.

The website is vitacost.com.

This is my referral link which will give her 10 dollars off her first order.

https://www.vitacost.com/Referee?wlsrc=rsReferral&ReferralCode=90239243

This is the one I tried: https://www.vitacost.com/home-health-femgest-progesterone-cream but they have many other options to try as well.

The info: https://www.progesteronetherapy.com/how-to-use-progesterone-cream.html#axzz1uJq0OfU1

Hope this helps you. It's an american company so it should ship pretty quick. She also sent this website. It's a list of recommended creams.

https://www.johnleemd.com/store/resource_progesterone.html

:flower:

Thank you so much for that, I will look into it :)

aw thats rubbish mrs sm x glad you've got info from jingles x

i asked epu about bloods but they said they only do them if eptopic is expected an that they can cause more worry sometimes so just to hold out x ive to wait till next fri to get passed the chemical stage then they will book me in for a reassurance scan at 9 weeks not earlier because in jan we saw baby an hb at 8+5 so they want me to get passed that baby was fine it was sac that was a problem that time x if i was you id wait till about 7 weeks for private scan 6 can be a hit or a miss with hb an you dont want any extra worry but i know the waiting will be hard so do whats best for you xxx

aw thats rubbish mrs sm x glad you've got info from jingles x

i asked epu about bloods but they said they only do them if eptopic is expected an that they can cause more worry sometimes so just to hold out x ive to wait till next fri to get passed the chemical stage then they will book me in for a reassurance scan at 9 weeks not earlier because in jan we saw baby an hb at 8+5 so they want me to get passed that baby was fine it was sac that was a problem that time x if i was you id wait till about 7 weeks for private scan 6 can be a hit or a miss with hb an you dont want any extra worry but i know the waiting will be hard so do whats best for you xxx

I am thinking of leaving a bit longer if I can but need to have it done without work knowing as really don't want them to know yet. Long story but basically meant to be getting a promotion and really don't want it all falling through because of being pregnant. I know they are not really allowed to do that but you just never know!

What do they mean by chemical stage? Did they pick up a problem at your 8+5 scan last time? I have only known about being pregnant 6 days and I am already driving myself round the bend!:haha:

i think a loss before 5 weeks is classed as bio chemical ive had 2 (sept & oct 11) my first loss in july was a mmc x my loss in july i had an early scan at 8+% baby was fine but sac looked tight a week later i started bleeding an scan showed hb had sropped because sac never grew x theyve all been put down to bad luck since they're different so thats a blessing i suppose surely i cnat be "unlucky" 5 times ?????? x#

good luck with your promotion what do you do for work xxx

Oh my you really haven't had the best of luck! I'm so sorry to hear that, hope that this bean does stick and that once you have had your scan you can relax a little. Is there anything you are doing differently, anything the doctors can do to try and help the pregnancy along?

I'm a primary school teacher. So probably mad to be taking on more responsibility! But it has all been coming for a long time. The interview for it should have been a couple of weeks ago when I wouldn't have even known I am pregnant but due to our head having family problems it has been put off. My head knows we have been trying and knows that I had a miscarriage last year, so this won't be a shock.

I went to my appointment, sat there for 45 minutes, then went home. My doctor had some kind of emergency and had to leave at 4, and he was running 45 minutes late. He never even saw me. I rescheduled Thursday at 245. As if I'm not already scared to death to have the ultrasound to begin with. Now I have to wait another day and get anxiety all over again.

Oh no! That really sucks! Hope it means you get to see even more when you do finally get to have your scan.

I must say I am rather jealous! I would love to have a scan right now. :flower:

Ladies, I updated the first post with tickers for everyone! I hope that's okay!! Becca and Hilary, I hope you will stay with us! When you get your :bfp: please let me know and I will update the first post again.

Has ansiosa left us?

MrsSM nope nothing different just a case of hoping for the best but I've managed it 3 times ith my daughter so I know I can do it x feeling really optimistic hope that's a good sign x

Jes good luck ith your scan tomorrow hope all goes well an doc makes an appearance this time x loving the front page an love my ticker :cloud9: although not happy I'm last in the race :rofl:

Aww! Sorry about being last. Maybe you will go early and have that baby before some of the rest of us! (of course, not too early - we need all babies to stay in there and cook!)

Thanks for the good thoughts. I hope he shows up too! Lol.

Can I ask a weird question?? Should I be paying attention to different "signs" I'm seeing?

Like for instance, before I poas, almost everything I saw on TV had something to do with babies. Every store flier I looked at had pregnancy tests on sale. (Power of suggestion? Or was I just noticing it more?) It kind of made me poas (at 16dpo) and get my :bfp:

So lately, I've been noticing things that could possibly point to twins again. For example, a friend of mine, who I told we were pg (she's the only one) said she couldn't help but want to write babIES when sending me an email. Another friend posted something to the effect of how history has a way of repeating itself (mind you, it had nothing to do with me, but still...). DH keeps getting this "feeling" that there's two girls in there. And so many people have posted on my journal about twins.

Think there's anything to it? or am I looking waaaay too into it? Grasping at straws?

Lol jes I happily tag long at the end if we all get our rainbows x

Yes I always notice "signs" too x I can't help but think twin girls would just be lovely for you though :cloud9:

I love my ticker, how cute. I did notice I'm the only one without my name up, I did put it up to start off with but then I worried that other pregnant people from work might see it. Anyway my name is Michele :)
I wouldn't worry about being last Mrskg- I think when I go to my first scan I will be put back about 3 days as I ovulate later in my cycle than average.
As for signs, I know what you mean! I felt like everywhere I looked there were baby signs before getting my BFP- even people saying how I am a natural with a friends baby and it needs to be me next lol. Do twins run in your family? Would you want to have twins again? Hopefully when you have your scan you will find out either way. :flower:

Morning ladies (afternoon to all my UK friends!)

I have been so down and out with this horrible cold! The sneezing, watery eyes, stuffy nose and congestion is really killing me! Usually I would just pop 2 Advil Cold and Sinus, but can't/won't do that now! I think I just need to sleep my weekend away!

Jes, thanks for the tickers! They look great! About the "signs" I think they are VERY real. Mine might sound even crazier..... so my husband's family is born and raised in Jamaica and in fact everyone still lives there expect his dad (who moved here as an adult). Anywho.... back in the fall when I have a million ultrasounds because of the twins and then the mc, EVERY time I got back in my car, I am not kidding EVERY time I got back in my car, there was a Bob Marley song on the radio. Also, If I was having a really down and out day because of losing the twins, boom..Bob Marley was on. Not joking....EVERY time! The morning I was driving after my BFP, Bob Marley! Driving home my my bloodowork last week, Bob Marley.

They for sure do not play a lot of Bob Marley here in Toronto....so I do not think it is a coincidence! Weird? am I crazy? or a sign that "every little thing, is gunna be alright"?

My sore bbs have totally disappeared...... happen to others too?

Have a great day ladies! For me, it is 6:30am and I am off to work....happy lunch time for the friends across the pond.

Where is everyone from? Jes you are in the States right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->