• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[CLOSED] PAL - Due January 2013 with a Rainbow Baby

Hi Michele! I updated the first post with your name! And oh yeah! Twins run in my family! Apparenly there are twins on both my mom's and my dad's side! Several sets!

I really do believe that the universe does things to make itself "right". Like before we had the boys, we had two losses. Lose two, get two. But I told DH the other day, we only lost one last time, shouldn't we get only one this time? I would certainly welcome twins again, but it would be a little hard on us financially and house-wise. We only have two useable bedrooms now! Where would two more go?! Lol. Just something we'd have to make work, I guess.

Lindsay, that is werid! So cool! I actually got goosebumps when you said "every little thing is gonna be all right"! Now THAT'S a sign!

Yes, I'm in the States. I live in CT. Born and rasied. Am I the only Yankee? Lol!!

Have a nice day at work, Lindsay. And have a great afternoon/evening to all my UK friends!

Thought Id share some of my recent signs x

A couple of weeks ago I was at counselling I came out thinking maybe I should just call it a day ttc was just mucking my head more than the grief x I was driving home an the bus in front of me had an advert on the back x it said when life says give up hope whispers give it one more try x at the time I thought it'd take more than one more try!! Last tues before I got my bfp I ws in house on phone and Internet everything was fine x I went out to pick my wee one you from nursery an when I came back they weren't working x long story short I tried phone in main socket an it was fine so I went to extension socket which is behind drawers in my office/washing room an the cable had been pulled out at the wires!! No way that could have happened on it's own x later that afternoon my friend an I were in the living room when we went through to kitchen (office is just off kitchen) 2 of my wee girls dresses that were hanging on my pulley on coat hangers were lying on the floor again no way coat hangers could have came off by themselves x

now I know you'll be thinking how is that a sign well my spirits seem to give me strange signs ones that cannot be explained the medium I see reg said it's has to be things like this for me to notice x last yr they turned the ring on on my cooker which set fire to a packet of crisps that was on it an set my fire alarm of we were in the living room with the door closed an no one had been near the cooker also above the cooker we had a pic of our surname that was painted in Hawaii it was standing on the units either side it was lying face down also no way this could have happened on it's own x that was to warn me about something else not pregnancy though x an also just to let me know they are there x my medium told them not to set fire to things again lol xxx

Oh an also when I got my bfp dee told me about Rose quartz so I went on to eBay to look for a bracelet as I've been wearing an angel necklace an don't want to take that off x the first bracelet that came up was Rose quartz and garnet (January birthstone) could not believe it knew that had to be the one x it came today it's gorgeous x tiny though but I have tiny wrists can't see it fitting me the whole 9 months but I will be wearing it as long as I can x

Sorry for the book lol I could prob go on all day xxx

WOW! I think if more people paid attention to what's happening around them things would make more sense. I really do believe things happen for a reason, which is why I was sad about losing Tess, but not devastated to the point where I couldn't (or didn't want to) go on. It's amazing what the world/universe/God (whichever you prefer) shows us if we just pay attention to it!

Another sign today? There's this web site called 1saleaday, where they have really big discounts on one item per day in five categories. I logged into the site today and the item for sale in the jewelry category is a heart shaped silver necklace (I LOVE hearts and silver) with three garnets (January's birthstone!)

Definitely a sign just like my bracelet x are you buying it x x

I'm not sure yet. I sent the link to DH. I'll see what he says

I love the signs girls x

Wow! Crazy signs!

Lindsey, we're really close! I just live in Brantford.

All these signs are kind of scary but reassuring at the same time! I don't think there are that many signs around me at the moment, lots of people pregnant which is making it hard not to tell people! I don't know whether the delays in the promotion is a sign that I shouldn't be taking it....

Been a really strange day today, moods are up and down, laughing my head off one minute really moody the next. My boobs are huge and killing me! Hope they stop soon, really don't want them to get bigger.

Jingles, I am actually near Newmarket (Keswick) but non-Ontarioians don't know where that is :)

I had my appointment this afternoon. I had an u/s. My dr. found a sac and a fetal pole, but it's too early to see much else. I go back in 2 weeks to make sure everything is progressing as it should. I found out today that there is now a blood test I can have done ~11 weeks to test for trisomies. I won't have to have the CVS test done this time! YAY! Oh how I wish this was available last time! So, we had to tell the boys today. Alex found the u/s pictures on my desk before I could put them away, and he asked about them. I wasn't about to lie to him, so we told them. We decided this time to let them name the baby until we find out if it's a boy or girl. They decicded to name him/her "buggy". I'm going with bug for short! Anyone wanna see a picture?

Oh that's great news Jessica! Exciting that you get to have another scan in 2 weeks. Think I might wait longer than I was going to before going for a private scan. Can't afford more than one.
Yeah post a picture! :)

Here's Bug! https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd453/duckytwins/2cd427a7.jpg

Awesome!! Such a cute name too. :)
Your next u/s will be so much fun too.

Hey I thought I would check in for today! Hope you are all doing well.
I am fairly positive today as got a 3+ on a clearblue digital- last time I was pregnant I never got to this point, just stayed on 2-3 for a while then went back down to 1-2.

I know what it does mean I am out of the woods, far from it, but it is giving me hope :)
DH and I went to some baby shops today- we didn't buy anything but just walked around and talked about what we would like for the nursery and things.

The next few weeks are going to be hard with no way of reassuring myself that everything is going to be ok. Might book in for my private scan this week, it will give me something to look forward to.

Anyway hope you have all had a good day too! x

Hello ladies
Happy Mother's Day!
Just wondering how all of you and your little beans are doing. Hope you've been relaxing and enjoying your precious secret. :) Has anyone had any more appointments?
AF finally showed up for me so I'm pretty happy about being able to try again. I'm really hoping I can just relax and let it happen.

Hiya I had a really wobbly day yest but feeling much better today x I've to phone epu on fri to make app For 9weeks scan x I won the bonus ball at my mums work so was gonna pay for a private scan at 7 weeks but they don't do them till 8 so no point in that x so bloody petrified it's unreal def just have to take it one day at a time x

Hope you catch that eggy very soon jingles xxx

How's everyone else today? Xxx

bleeding girls x looks like this group will be getting smaller x :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back