[[CLOSED]] Roses are red, Violets are blue, Our BFP's are long overdue!

There you go! :) LOVE alfredo! Shrimp fetuccini alfredo is soooo yummy!

Weird BB!!

Katrina, that sounds yummy :) I hate when my Hubby is gone, too, but I love when he comes home! I also take that opportunity to cook food for myself that he doesn't like. Lol.

Marie, FX!!

Lol I don't like baking for myself and normally eat like crap when he's gone. Hardly no snow in the forecast so we should be good for him being back in time on Thursday.

Jeàlous! They are calling for 6-8" for us tomorrow night into Wednesday. :(I hope I can go to my appointment.

2 inches tomorrow but still warm enough for the salt to melt it.

shrimp alfredo sounds AMAZING.
when my OH is gone, i def eat food we never have around the house - examples include Dairy Queen, Applebees, and Wendys. I need him around to keep me on the straight and narrow! He is leaving for 5 days this month and i've already planned my meals, ha!

Lol we think a like Mirolee tonight pancakes deep fried, tomorrow eggs Benedict at my favorite diner and Wednesday hardees. Yum

I tend to eat rubbish when Hubby isn't around too!

AFM - Temperature finally dropped this morning. Fingers crossed that means it's straightening itself out!

^FX'd BB.. looks much more normal :)

Starting tonight at 5 and going into tomorrow they're calling for ~10 inches of snow and 1/2 inch of ice coating everything! Should be an interesting morning.. I'll be waking up an extra hour early that's for sure.

Katrina Hardee's sounds amazing right now lol (and it is breakfast time).. we always treat ourselves to it when we go on vacation, there are none around here :(

Bb glad it's looking more normal.
I eat and sleep like crap when Dh is gone. I'm tired.

ugh, I'm so sick and tired of winter. Katrina I LOVE your ticker...its keeping me sane! We're getting 6-10 inches starting tonight and all through tomorrow. I am giving myself a snow day tomorrow because I have some extra vacation time to use and I have bald tires which would not be ideal to drive in a snow storm.

Morgan drive extra slow tomorrow with your precious cargo! Its storms like this where I wish I had the option to work from home

I don't remember if I mentioned it but we got to see the pups this weekend. We drove down to the breeder and saw the babies they were so darn cute! We are trying to decide when to pick her up...sometime between the 13-16th I'm soooo excited.

Can we see a picture?
Dh will be getting snow, the company only lets them take the two wheel drive truck. If he ends up in the ditch I will be mad.

ugh that's awful, I can't believe 4 wheel drive isnt like mandatory since you guys get so much snow!

I'll try to post a pic from my phone...

They will be getting between 5-9 inches. It's ridiculous, especially if they looked at the forecast.

^AWWWW Hi pups!! So exciting :)

YAHOOOO boss just emailed that we may be closing early today and cancelling tomorrow! Snow day for us! Yeah yeah yeahhh!!

Oh my goodness they look so sweet what kind are they?

they are precious...just 4 weeks old, Rottweillers.

Thats great news Morgan...I love "adult" snow days!

Awe I love big dogs. Who am I kidding I love all dogs my shih border collie and the lab cross we had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->