[[CLOSED]] Roses are red, Violets are blue, Our BFP's are long overdue!

Thursday afternoon. My appointment is at 4. As of now no snow in the forecast for then so hopefully it stays that way.

Jealous. My appointment is Tuesday at 2:45. They are calling for a storm with a possible 4-9" of snow Tuesday into Wednesday. Ugh. So over winter.

Hugs Katrina! Try to think of it as empowering, any information will lead you closer to an answer. All roads and options may be different, but they'll all lead in the same direction. Make lists of questions and desires. Be your own advocate, be firm. Xo ill be thinking about you!

We are supposed to get some snow Tuesday it should be cleared by Wednesday no problem. I will start working on questions today. That way Dh and I can make the list together.
Me be firm :haha: I will do my best.

GL at your apts....u will feel like u r getting answers. It will be nice.

This week is hard. I would have been having my gender scan. Instead I'm even more heartbroken after experiencing my second loss :cry: O and to top it off my body is being stupid!!! I am so so angry with my body for messing up!!!! :growlmad:

Sorry Bb.
List of information I have come up with so far for the doctor in my journal. I can't copy it on here.

Good start to your list Katrina! Have you considered a thyroid issue? I know you've struggled with weight in a way that makes most of us envious ;) I would ask them for routine bloodwork Thyroid, FSH, LH, estrogen etc to give the doctor an idea if something might be going on there.

I'll try to get one. I just have to make sure I don't eat after breakfast.

I think that's a great start! A thyroid issue is a good thought. Like I commented on your journal, I had thought you had mentioned your mom having issues TTC? Maybe I'm confused with someone else.

She told me it took her a year to get pregnant the first time but no problems were found and they were more ntnp. Once she started tracking her bbt she was pregnant in three months. She then had problems with preterm labor with all of us but that's not a ttc issue.

Gotcha. I must have been confused. Well FX for answers!!

Originally she said it took her a year, but after asking her more she told me how she didn't track her cycles until month 9 or so.

Weird Bb.
Afm Dh left early this morning. Af is gone too.

FF marked my OD for cycle day 16 :). I am 3DPO. Testing on February 12 at 12 DPO.

Katrina, take advantage of this time hubby is away and plan something sexy and special for him. Maybe cook his favorite dish (for being good about eating healthy) :) Get some new lingerie, make him some sexy coupons or get those fun card games. Not only will this help keep your mind occupied while he is gone but it will also build the anticipation and blow his socks off ;-)

Lol I will. As much as I don't like it when he's gone, it makes us stronger. I'm thinking of making Alfredo since we have been avoiding all that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->