[[CLOSED]] Roses are red, Violets are blue, Our BFP's are long overdue!

I joined this group of ladies I think January 2013!! Been quite a while!! :) :) So awesome we can develop these relationships on here!

Katrina, I'm so over winter!! Ugh. We both got stuck in our driveway last night. Hubby first, then mine trying to get him out. Then we got mine out, but still had to call my brother to give hubby a pull. Boo on winter and snow! The driveway wasn't even deep. Just snowy, slick, and no traction. Ridiculous!

We are trying to go. If we have to we will turn around.

I'm here, love the thread name!

busy busy day today, got in a good workout with my trainer now just cleaning the house. I'll check the other thread and respond accordingly later when i'm done with all my chores!

happy saturday!

I'm sticking by your sides ladies!!

Ps. Cheer on the broncos tomorrow!!

Yayyyyy Nikki, loving your BFing badge! :happydance:

Nothing new to report here, very little spotting today so think bleeding may have finally stopped! Getting back to :sex: Let the journey continue!

Ladies I'm getting nervous about the appointment.

Knowledge is power, Katrina. Once you get answers, you will know how to approach it. Be strong. <3

Don't be nervous Katrina! It's gonna give you insight that will help you on your TTC journey!!! Be excited :)

Don't be nervous Katrina :hugs:

My temperature went up again this morning, I think I'm in for a wacky cycle this month!

It is so scary Katrina and it is okay to be scared but you will feel so relieved when you have some answers and an action plan. I cannot wait to hear what your next exciting step is!!

I agree Katrina. It's scary stuff, and you have every right to be scared. Howerever.. knowledge is power. At least you'll have an idea of what's going on and how to fix it.

Thanks girls. I am just want it over with and hope Dh is back in time to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->