[Closed to catch up]xxxjacxxx's Siggy Store ~Vickie done~

:rofl: cant wait till i go too log on one morning and im BANNED! you couldnt do that to a hormonal pregnant woman i might cry...or hurt someone!! haha

:rofl: cant wait till i go too log on one morning and im BANNED! you couldnt do that to a hormonal pregnant woman i might cry...or hurt someone!! haha

*serious voice mode*

I shall have you ladies be aware that the role of moderator requests that I act proefessionally at all times and do not misuse my moderator privelidges in any whatsoever. The banning of pregnant women is strictly forbidden, regardless of what naughtiness they create, however the banning of Dawny690 is completely and utterly supported for any reason whatsoever!

:rofl:

:D please can you make one for Alex's first christmas if I pic some pictures out? I really want a picture of Alex wearing a christmas hat to put on his grave at xmas would I be allowed to print it out if you did make me one? sorry for the essay xxx

could i have one please.

not an xmas theme or anything like that.

these pics are of bump.
due on the 5th march

ill post some pics of joshua.

Attachments

• Image_00003.jpg
    Image_00003.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Image_00007.jpg
    Image_00007.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 0
of course Hayley, I would be honoured:cry:

would you like to pm the pic (i promise I will be brave and try not to cry):hugs:

*serious voice mode*

I shall have you ladies be aware that the role of moderator requests that I act proefessionally at all times and do not misuse my moderator privelidges in any whatsoever. The banning of pregnant women is strictly forbidden, regardless of what naughtiness they create, however the banning of Dawny690 is completely and utterly supported for any reason whatsoever!

:rofl: You do make BnB a Happyer place to be some days! :kiss:

these are some pics of Joshua.
born 14/08/08

can only really find one pic

Attachments

• IMG_0022.jpg
    IMG_0022.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 0

*serious voice mode*

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:cry:

Christ I'm feeling very hormonal tonight!
Zara bogg off with your hormones woman :rofl:

*serious voice mode*

:cry: No please dont :hugs:

Can u do me this one
charlie :
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/photo.php?pid=9058553&id=608730243
and this one
Harry :
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/photo.php?pid=8220941&id=608730243

I trust u too make it however u like! :) ...belive it or not haha xx
Oh look I found it.:blush:

of course Hayley, I would be honoured:cry:

would you like to pm the pic (i promise I will be brave and try not to cry):hugs:

Awww thank you sooo much :) just looking through my hundreds of pictures, if I send you a few different ones your the boss at what looks best :haha:

:kiss: xxx

*serious voice mode*

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:cry:

Christ I'm feeling very hormonal tonight!
Zara bogg off with your hormones woman :rofl:

Not pregnant are you?! :haha: Im gunna take a safer bet actually....you've got the vodka out right? :rofl:

Can u do me this one
charlie :
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/photo.php?pid=9058553&id=608730243
and this one
Harry :
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/photo.php?pid=8220941&id=608730243

I trust u too make it however u like! :) ...belive it or not haha xx
Oh look I found it.:blush:

Yeah thought u were just choosing too ignore me! hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts