{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

I don't really feel like they are preggo symptoms. More like progesterone symptoms.. the boobs.

Drink til it's pink! Happy turkey day and Black Friday!

Blah my SIL posted a picture on FB of me and DH and I look like a freaking whale. I need to get back on my diet and exercise program bad. I never realize how bad I'm getting until I see myself in a picture. My confidence has taken a major hit.

Doubtful, Nichole. You are a beauty.

I know how that feels Nichole. I'm the heaviest i've ever been and it seems much more apparent in pictures :/

I'm with you lady! Monday is a good day to.start fresh. That's my plan.

Thanks Mirolee :hugs:
Cassidy- You got the pregnancy pass lol.

I am doctor diagnosed as severely obese. I am 215-220 at 5'6. I should be at 150.

DH ordered us a stupidly expensive treadmill which will be here Tuesday. I mean this freaking thing comes with all sorts of bells and whistles. I am planning on using the hell out of it and train myself to be able to run for longer then a minute. My goal is a 9 min mile. My miles in high school were 15-20 mins because I would walk the whole thing lol. I am also going to diet like I did for my wedding. I went from 250-188 in a year. I just have to stop giving in, stop making excuses and just f****** do it.

Sandy- do you use any calorie counter websites or anything. I am on myfitnesspal.com and I like it a lot. We should start checking in with each other ever week and weight in, go over exercise plans, etc. Really try to motivate each other.

I am 'overweight' also - 150 lbs at 5'3". But I'm in the best shape of my life, so keep in mind to not always follow the scale and BMI bs.

There's my problem, I am not in good shape and I am not really healthy. If I weighed 200lbs but were healthy, I would be fine with it. I just want to be happy with myself and not get sad every time I look in the mirror.

It will happen. You sound like when you put your mind to it, you make things happen.

Nichole, first of all, you are gorgeous... but if losing weight is what you want to do - for the sake of yours and your baby's health, I can recommend www.sparkpeople.com.

I used that website when I was losing my thyroid weight - lost about 35 lbs with the help of the calorie counter and the exercise log and the amazing community.

I like myfitnesspal but I found sparkpeople had a much better community and I had two or three groups that I would chat with almost every day - they kept me totally accountable.

Happy thanksgiving girls. DH is here and it's lovely. Even the noisy asshole downstairs can't dampen my mood. I'm a bit crampy today - mainly in the last hour, which is making me nervous... just a "presence" on my right side of my uterus. The blood test can't come fast enough on Monday. We still haven't told any family members. We may tell his sister tonight when we see her. Only three of my friends know - two girls over seas and my housemate (because I asked him to burn rubber over to the doc to get me progesterone because I couldn't hold my shit together).

Still so so so nervous.

Katrina - I didn't get anything of note on those stupid tests and when I got the bloods back it made sense - my hcg was only 15 so barely enough to register- even tho I was seeing shadows they weren't turning into lines. Even the stupid FRER. If AF isn't here tomorrow get that blood test!

I miss not drinking. I was such a booze-hound. I sniffed my DH's wine last night... sniffed it. So sad.

Nichole-Your beautiful!!
I will think about it, the problem is my insurance is dumb. So if I go in and ask for bloods without a positive, I have a feeling 500 will leave my pocket. I am not sure if I will test tomorrow I guess it depends on how early I get up. I have one of each left.

Katrina, FX still!! Maybe All we want for Christmas is a BFP! ? I still hope you get your BFP this cycle..

"All we want for Christmas is a BFP" sounds great, to me! :thumbup:

Doubtful, Nichole. You are a beauty.

Ditto. Already pretty, I say.

Wishing you the best of luck on your new diet and exercise regime, though, Nichole! That new treadmill sounds nice!

AFM: Mom and I had a great time seeing "Hunger Games: Catching Fire" and eating out. :) We are planning on seeing "Frozen" next, sometime soon.

I have a question for you ladies. I have a friend on myfitnesspal who is also ttc and having issues. She is on clomid and she has been trying for 2 years. Mind if I invite her to the group?

I have a question for you ladies. I have a friend on myfitnesspal who is also ttc and having issues. She is on clomid and she has been trying for 2 years. Mind if I invite her to the group?

It's totally fine with me. :thumbup:

Nichole, have you heard of Slimming World? I honestly can not recommend it enough. No calorie counting, lots of healthy food, never hungry and the weight just falls off!

Yesterday was a better day. No tears.

Today has only just begun and I feel tearful and sick with this deep down feeling of hurt. My Husband is on call this week so it's just me and Tristan at home today, we are going to go out for a drive and just keep busy.

Hubby is still in bits, he's full of anger. Not towards anyone, just at the world I think! He started taking folic acid again yesterday and told me he wants to TTC again straight away. I think he may be feeling the same as me. Nothing will ever replace the baby we lost but it may help numb the pain and give us something else to focus on.

I feel like I'm scared to say how I feel incase people judge me but I realise that talking about it with you girls will help me come to terms with it. I cannot begin to imagine how much pain the girls who lost babies further on in pregnancy or lost babies at birth feel. This hurts so much and I hadn't known I was pregnant long. :hugs: to everyone.

BB- huge hugs to you sweetie. So many of us here know exactly how you feel. I can tell you the pain lessens over time but never quite goes away. I think I'll always think of and wonder what our first baby would have been like. I had a fit full of tears on Thanksgiving with my husband looking at everyone's little baby dressed up in their "gobble gobble" outfits (our first baby would have been here by now). And I felt so ungrateful, like how can I have these feelings with this little miracle inside of me? But I do sometimes. I think it's great that you a DH are on board to try again as soon as possible, it gives you something to look forward to and hope for. Like DH said to me the other night, if we hadn't lost the first baby, we wouldn't have this baby now. I know that might sound twisted to some but it's true. Take your time, heal, be with your husband and your little guy. It's gets better sweetie, I promise. Xx

Nichole, definitely can check in. I like Lose IT! on my phone. Sounds like a good plan. :)

BB, sorry you're having a rough day. I've been having some rough ones lately, too. Thanksgiving has been tough tough tough!

FF changed my O date, but I think it's wrong. What the heck? I'm having some serious anxiety today. IDK what that's all about. I just am over TTC and all of this. I want my old life back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->