{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

Hope you ladies had a super Thanksgiving! Ours was good.. a little tough, but good. Black Friday shopping complete. Breakfast had. Now back to the house and to bed!

Happy late turkey day!!! Today is my turkey day since we worked last night. The ER was full of unthankful trolls and I got puked on. Turkey and corn....it was disgusting.

Anyway, I'm off to bed so I can get up and start cooking!

Happy late turkey day!!! Today is my turkey day since we worked last night. The ER was full of unthankful trolls and I got puked on. Turkey and corn....it was disgusting.

Anyway, I'm off to bed so I can get up and start cooking!

Yuck! Good night!

Pharmacy opens in an hour I will go get one then. I wish they opened at 8!

Well I took a frer and a blue dye this morning and nothing. I will be off to have brunch with my grandma shortly

Attachments

• hpt 4.jpg
    hpt 4.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 14
Rachel-That is super disgusting...sorry you had to deal with that!

Katrina-I'm gonna need you to post better pictures so I can actually see the tests! lol Can you get closer at all?

Oh no ash. Thanksgiving was pretty boozey over here too, luckily no one got too drunk.

Katrina, I kind of see something on the pictures, the angle and blur are hard to make out a line though.

Lmao Ash sounds like we had similar nights.. Apple ale & tequila got the best of my hubby too and I spent all night making sure he had enough ice water and making sure his head wasn't in the toilet.. Jeeez. It was his bday too though so I tried to be understanding lmao.

But give your hubs ZOFRAN! I gave mine 2 and we're out shopping for baby stuff.. Haha it worked amazingly he said, thank god. So many great Black Friday deals here.. spoiling our girl to death. Here's some pics from lastnight, we had a blast!!! :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 2
And after our dinner at Ruth's Chris.. So mad the phone died before I could take a pic of our steaks :( It was ahhhmazing though!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 17
Morgan, sounds wonderful! Except sick hubby.. glad the Zofran worked though!

Katrina, FX still!! Maybe All we want for Christmas is a BFP! ? I still hope you get your BFP this cycle..

AFM, I woke up from my nap feeling lousy. Nauseated. Bleh! Pretty sure it's probably something I ate. However, on the s/s front, my nipples are so so sore! Hubby grabbed it last night and I could have screamed bloody murder. I thought he ripped it off or something..Lol.

Lol Morgan, it does sound very similar. I was freaking out cuz DH wouldn't turn on his side and very once in a while he'd wake up like choking on saliva and I was freaked out he'd choke on vomit. So I didn't sleep until about 12:40 or 1 ugh. Then he wakes up at 5am and says he wants Denny's and is hungry! I told him to go back to bed cuz there's no way I was taking him to Denny's that early. Men...next time he's getting a drink limit...

Morgan, you two are so damn cute!!!

Yay for crosshairs Sandy!!!! I have everything crossed for you!!!

Morgan-You two are so cute/well the three of you! Looks like you had a blast.

Me too, Cassidy! Lol I feel positive, but I'm afraid to, too. I had a drink yesterday. Just one and it wasn't strong.

Agree Morgan! Adorrrrrrable!

I've been drinking wine during this tww. I had a couple glasses yesterday and it was awesome. No symptoms to report but it's only 4dpo.

Glad everyone had a good holiday :hugs:

I haven't been lately but I might have a glass tonight. It is a holiday weekend after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->