{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

Happy Thanksgiving girls. I got up early and tested but didn't see anything. I will attach pictures though, I may see a shadow of a line now but I didn't then. The pictures are taken after about 2 hours. Since I didn't see anything I went back to sleep. Sorry the quality isn't the best.

Attachments

• hpt 3.jpg
    hpt 3.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 7
  • hpt.jpg
    hpt.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 11
  • hpt2.jpg
    hpt2.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 9
FX'd Katrina.. Oh I hope this is it. Hope hope hope! But my Answer freebies were never pos either, even on my BFP cycle.. Just sayin ;)

Yay for Xhairs Sandy!!

Happy Thanksgiving girls! Enjoy mom's good cooking for me.. We're off to the breakfast buffet. & look for me on t.v. at 8 all you football fans! :)

I see something, but I am not sure what it is way past the testing time anyway. I wish dh would get up so I can ask him. He is pretty good at it. He saw Amelia's right away.

Oh my well I say do another test if you have any.. 10dpo is a good poas day but its hard to make the dip sticks pos, as you know! I really hope there's a line!!! I can't see much on those pics but they're blurry and I don't have my glasses with me!

All I have is a digi. So I think that should wait for a couple days. Yeah the camera on my phone sucks.

Happy thanksgiving crosshairs!!!! Yeeeehawww!

And I think I might see something but it's so out of focus... Can you take another - try focusing further away and then cropping so you don't lose the sharpness.

As we all know from mine... ICs can suck

I will try. I don't think these are much better though.

Attachments

• picture hpt.jpg
    picture hpt.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 10
  • pictures hpt1.jpg
    pictures hpt1.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 17
Yay for crosshairs!

I think I see something in the new pics you attached. When is af due?

Oh wow Katrina.. I def see sth on the 2nd one! Will you test again tomorrow??

BB-I'm so sorry...I know there's nothing we can say to make you feel better, but we are all here for you. I'm sure DH will come around. :hugs:

Katrina keeping my fingers crossed!!

Amelia how you doing?

AFM - A question for girls who have miscarried, how much bleeding did you have? Mine started on Tuesday and is looking like it's going to stop soon. I've not had any clots just a few stringy bits. I'm guessing because no sac etc was seen on the scan that my pregnancy never really progressed so there's not much for my body to get rid of? I've had no cramps at all either.

Bb - both mine (well my early miscarriages) I bled like 4-5 days about the length of a normal period, small clots but nothing crazy. One of them I had horrible cramps, the other I didn't. My miscarriage at like 8 weeks was totally different though. Lots of clots (I saw the tissue that passed) and super super heavy bleeding and the worst cramps ever.

Yay for the great blood results, Amelia! :happydance: FX'd for continued sticky bean!

BB, sorry your DH isn't handling the news well! :( :hugs:

I pulled him up on it and he just blew up. Said he refuses to sit and cry.

I don't see how getting pissed even slightly helps.

Sadly, getting pissed is more socially acceptable for guys than crying. :wacko: Darn society likes to put people in boxes and people feel pressure to fit in those boxes, and it's been my experience that some people just happen to fit in those boxes, and others feel obliged to force themselves in. My DH is the type to feel obliged to force himself in the box, and it's taken a while for him to trust that he can cry if he feels like it in front of me, but he still tries to be stoic as much as possible or as a first line of defense, because it's been so ingrained that that's the thing to do. I'd wager that your DH feels like he needs to dull the pain or he will cry and so he has chosen to get pissed since simply being stoic isn't going to happen with the way he's feeling, and he's very opposed to crying due to the social stigma attached.

Probably the best thing to do, at this point, is give him a little time and then let him know that you could really use his support and ask for what you want for that, and until then lean on us.

He's just gone upstairs. I could hear clattering around. He then text me saying "I'm off to bed babes, sorry" I'm gonna leave him a couple of minutes then go up. He's awful at grieving. I guess time is going to be the healer here.

Glad he apologized, that's good. :) Sorry the grieving is so hard on him, which makes it harder on you, and that you are both having to go through this. :hugs::hugs: to both of you.

2 dpo and I am already going crazy. I am the WORST in the tww. I already want to poas even though that's just silly. I hate just sitting here having to wait.

I feel you on the not liking to wait.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-GpwUIMDaYos/UKQbmjkjDQI/AAAAAAAAACI/Yr722D-G0lc/s1600/Inigo+Montoya.jpg

Nichole, I really hope this is your month! :dust:

FX'd for all you ladies testing! :dust:

Katrina, I can't see a line, but my eyes are tired. FX'd for tomorrow!

AFM: At my recent allergist appointment, I got a new allergist because the old one is leaving, and found out my new doc had IVF at the same clinic I go to! :D She has a 3 yr old boy and a set of 20 month old twins (boys) all from IVF. :) She said it was a great experience and they were really good at my clinic, and also offered to answer any questions I had, so I learned that I thankfully won't be put under general anesthesia (which makes me sick as a dog) and it will be sedation anesthesia like when I got my wisdom teeth extracted and which didn't bother me at all.

I also got my 'welcome to the IVF program' packet from my clinic with some info and some more forms to be filled out. :) Tying to take it one step at a time, since there's a fair amount of hoop jumping before even starting the IVF cycle.

Had a good turkey day with DH and the in-laws, aside from AF bleeding me dry and making me tired, and having a loss of appetite from the femara this time...but it was still good with good food and visit. Hope everyone else celebrating TG had a good one!

Happy thanksgiving! Super busy and lots going on around here. Will catch up tomorrow. Much love to you all, I hope you all had an amazing thanksgiving. I am so thankful for you all!

Happy thanksgiving to you all! I'm currently watching over DH since he thought thanksgiving meant he should get hammered out drunk on apple ale and fireball...at least it doesn't happen often I guess... Still would rather be sleeping than making sure he has water and a bucket nearby in case he doesn't make it to the toilet.

Oh noooo Ash!!! Ugh that's crappy. Hope you can get some rest!

I had a crazy busy day, and am exhauuuuusted. Going to go to bed! Hope you all had an amazing Thanksgiving!!!! <3 <3

Oh no Ashlee!
I hope everyone had a great day yesterday! For those of you that shop today I wish you luck, I will drag myself to the local pharmacy this morning and that is probably as far as I get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->