{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

I said this earlier in the old thread, but I'm putting it here, too.

I feel incredibly lucky to have stumbled across a group of girls like yourselves. You all are great support and an absolute wealth of information. I'm so nervous to be excited or happy or any other positive emotion in relation to trying to conceive. It sucked before. It sucks this time. It just plain sucks. I know my chart looks good and I'm hopeful, but very cautiously so , and I also know that it's very early and it could go to crap in a minute . I was more positive before I heard back from my doctor's office. I'm fairly certain the clomid worked, but am concerned because she's concerned. I'm thankful she doesn't want to mess around and wait patiently.. I'm just nervous!

Not symptom spotting -- honest! I know it's too early for any, BUT my back is killing me, I've been crampy all day, and my boobs are ridiculously sore. I'm blaming progesterone from O'ing and not being used to it? That's my theory anyway.

Nichole, I can't believe they haven't sent your results yet! Grr! FX for you!

FX for you Amelia!! That will help tons!

FX for you, too, STG!! All that spotting and whtnot being 16 dpo .. hope you get your BFP!

Hellooo ladies...cheers to a new thread..n so sure I'm gonna some some magical lines soon :)

Mirolee enjoy your vacay Hun...

Cassidy I'm sorry the witch got u...btw I'm sorry but I'm kinda pissed at your dh...shake him up :/

Nichole temps looking Gud girl..waiting to hear your prog results..

Sandy yaaay for crosshairs I can totally imagine how happy tht must make u..now only for those crosshairs to become some beautiful parallel line :)

Amelia fx dh gets thts job..all positive vibes your way

Afm sorry I've been Mia girls..ms has hit real hard and it lasts all day..ill try to b on more often

Sandy- I'm glad you stumbled on our thread too! We love having you around. All of you ladies are amazing. This ttc journey would be hell with out you.

No results today I guess. This is the first time I haven't received my lab results in the same day. Guess they were backed up or something.

Totally never saw this link posted in the old thread until just now. Whoops lol. Still here rooting for the rest of you ladies to get those lovely two lines <3

Every month we've (they've?) always started a new one so that it's easier to go back and find posts needed for reference and things like that. Each month the thread will end up with over 100 pages of posts and there's generally lots of advice offered (vitamin regimens, diets, etc) and it can be difficult to go back and find those posts so it's easier to do so with a new thread/less pages :)

Morning! :)
Looks like I'm in for another messed up cycle! Look at that stupid chart of mine :(

BBT, it doesn't look crazy to me. Hang in there! Glad your scan was good, by the way.

Thank you. It's just with it going down and then back up. I never have a "normal" chart! It's really frustrating!

Mine was up and down, too. It can be normal if its what is normal for you.

Witch got me bright and early, this morning. :witch: :dohh: :pop: :cry:

Well, at least the femara seems do be doing something: lengthening my LP, which means higher progesterone, which means better O. Maybe next cycle.

I'll have to take my cabergoline next Sun (it should be alright since I only had 1.2 prolactin when they tested last). And I'll have to refill my femara.

It is hard to feel like it will ever happen, at times like this, but I know the truth is I don't know what will happen. We'll have to try again next month and hope for better luck.

Gonna cry for a little bit, then listen to some music, then eat something delicious and watch something funny.

Oh, STG! I am so sorry. I hate it for you. I'm glad you are finding the positive in it and that the femara has helped with Lp. FX crossed for the next cycle!

Thanks, Sandy! :hugs:

Ugh, witch is heavy already. I've heard of this happening on femara, so I'm not too surprised. Ugh, and it's clotty, I hate it when it's clotty. Bleh.

I hope those of you testing next have better luck. [-o&lt;

Sonia, thanks. Hope the ms goes away soon!!

Nichole, thanks!! Hope you get your results back today and they are awesome!!

Afm, I am so surprised by my temps the last few days! FX for something good. Guess I'll have to wait and see what the overall trend it with them. Next week, please hurry so I can test!! I think I O'ed around midnight Friday into Saturday, but I'm leaving everything alone.

Thanks, Sandy! :hugs:

Ugh, witch is heavy already. I've heard of this happening on femara, so I'm not too surprised. Ugh, and it's clotty, I hate it when it's clotty. Bleh.

I hope those of you testing next have better luck. [-o&lt;

Ugh!! That makes it even worse. :( How awful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->