• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

I'm gonna do this for you Nichole :happydance: but can someone explain why it's good? :lol: I'm useless when it comes to these tests etc.

Nice work Nichole and Sandy holy crap good chart. FX for both of you!

I just stress-ate a bagel and a donut (which destroyed my awesome start to the day which was an egg white and zucchini omelet- FML. No lunch for me today).

DH's interview went AWESOME. He totally nailed it like a $2 hooker. They said they would get back to him at the end of the week hopefully. OMFGOMFGOMFGOMFG. He'd be working at Space X... on rockets.... suddenly the joke about it "not being rocket science" could actually be quite funny in our household.

I'm not temping. I slept in until 830 today. I have to do the HSG next Wed 6th. Meant to O the following week but we are going to miss it by days again so I think this cycle I'm going to not poas or temp. No point. I know I ovulate - the last two cycles have followed an identical pattern and my luteal phase is 13 days both times...sooo.... whatever. I'm sure the doc has something to say about that too - she seemed to think it was a little short.

13 days LP is short? I thought anything 12 or above was normal?

Eat dinner Mrs!

Thanks Amelia. My FX too! FX for that job for hubby! And just because you ate those things, hop back on the wagon. Eat good things now. Don't punish yourself. :)

Ever have one of those days where you just need something to go right? well, I'm officially asking the universe to pretty please, for once, send something over in my direction. I would be very grateful.

Amelia, don't punish yourself for splurging a bit. Just have lots of veggies for dinner :) Your body needs to be nourished! P.s. be grateful that you can eat bagels and donuts. I only get to eat gluten free ones and theyre not nearly as good. seriously, enjoy. I'd do naughty things for a good bagel or donut.

Amelia- Fx for dh to get the job! Working on rockets yeesh, how crazy! Take this month off and relax. My Dr said 13 is a normal lp, that's what mine is.

So my doctor's office just called again.. lol. She said stick with the 50 mg for now and use the OPKS and not do the progesterone draws because it's getting confusing. I'm fine with that.

For a 28 day cycle she said it was fine but mine was 29 - 36 ... - "hmmm for a 36 day cycle i'd like to see a longer luteal"... oooooo-k.

Oh - i'm NOT meant to eat gluten - i was GF for almost 2 years. I'll feel like arse later - don't worry. Hoping for your "good right thing" today Amanda x

I'm super crampy and bloated today. On CD 23 (I think), no idea if I have O'd (no O symptoms this month) SO maybe I'm O'ing really late now. Odd.

Nice work Nichole and Sandy holy crap good chart. FX for both of you!

I just stress-ate a bagel and a donut (which destroyed my awesome start to the day which was an egg white and zucchini omelet- FML. No lunch for me today).

DH's interview went AWESOME. He totally nailed it like a $2 hooker. They said they would get back to him at the end of the week hopefully. OMFGOMFGOMFGOMFG. He'd be working at Space X... on rockets.... suddenly the joke about it "not being rocket science" could actually be quite funny in our household.

I'm not temping. I slept in until 830 today. I have to do the HSG next Wed 6th. Meant to O the following week but we are going to miss it by days again so I think this cycle I'm going to not poas or temp. No point. I know I ovulate - the last two cycles have followed an identical pattern and my luteal phase is 13 days both times...sooo.... whatever. I'm sure the doc has something to say about that too - she seemed to think it was a little short.

Yay, for your DH having a great interview!!! :happydance:

Eat lunch, though (and dinner)! It's better for your metabolism, if nothing else. ;)

Yay Amelia!!! SOunds like his interview was AWESOME

Nichole- Great news about the progesterone!!!

Amanda- RIGHT! I would give ANYTHING for a REAL bagel....

Ever have one of those days where you just need something to go right? well, I'm officially asking the universe to pretty please, for once, send something over in my direction. I would be very grateful.

Amelia, don't punish yourself for splurging a bit. Just have lots of veggies for dinner :) Your body needs to be nourished! P.s. be grateful that you can eat bagels and donuts. I only get to eat gluten free ones and theyre not nearly as good. seriously, enjoy. I'd do naughty things for a good bagel or donut.

Praying for something good to come your way today! [-o<

I have a friend that breaks out in hives and gets really sick if she even touches something with gluten in it!

I have "active dreams" aka nightmares of epic horror if I eat a lot. Small amounts make me bloated - good thing I ate a pbj sammich as well - oops, i forgot about that. Carb loading much?

FYI:

Implantation dip

What causes an "implantation dip?"

The term implantation dip is often used to refer to a luteal phase dip that occurs around the time of expected implantation (7-10 days past ovulation). While this pattern does not always result in pregnancy, the term is often used because of the timing of the dip and because this pattern appears with greater frequency on pregnancy charts than non-pregnancy charts. There are a couple of factors that may help to explain why this pattern appears with greater frequency on pregnancy charts.

The corpus luteum (which produces the heat inducing hormone, progesterone) normally peaks in its production of progesterone and then begins to recede around the middle of the luteal phase. In conception cycles, it is "rescued" when the embryo implants and then continues to produce progesterone until the placenta can take over hormone production.
Estrogen, in opposition to progesterone, has a lowering effect on temperatures. A secondary estrogen surge in the middle of the luteal phase may cause a temperature dip at this time. Indeed this may explain why this pattern also occurs on non-pregnant charts. Mid-luteal phase estrogen levels, however, have been found to be higher in conception cycles than non-conception cycles and this may also contribute to the greater frequency with which we see this pattern on pregnancy charts.
When you see a mid-luteal phase dip on your chart, however, it does not necessarily mean that you are pregnant. Likewise, you do not have to see this pattern to be pregnant. As long as you have intercourse in your fertile time, you have a chance to be pregnant with any ovulation pattern.

Praying for something good to come your way today! [-o<

I have a friend that breaks out in hives and gets really sick if she even touches something with gluten in it!

yup, thats me too!

Yay Nichole fab news. When are you planning on testing?

Well done to dh Amelia. When will he find out?

I sooooo want a doughnut now but its 9:15 and the shop is shut. I need a strawberry krispy kreme!

How you doing britt ? All ok with the mini bean ? Hope you're not getting sick. I was for 9 months. Even threw up on the printer at work and on my boss' s feet. Whoopsy!

Sooo..who wants to do this with me? Any takers? Amelia? https://www.kolotv.com/home/headlin...62341.html?device=phone#.UnFFAhc4j-g.facebook

Thanks Amelia.

Nicole, why are your crosshairs blue?

I am crampy today. Weirdness. It's only 4 dpo. I'm sure It's nothing at this point. Maybe my tubes are squeezing a little baybay down to implant.. haha. I can only hope/wish!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->