{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

Bb- don't give up hope yet! I think your chart looks fine really. Besides this month, my charts were all over the place. Fx for you ovulating soon!

STG- sorry the :witch: got you this month :hugs: hoa glad the femara is helping though.

Sandy- Fx for you! Your chart is looking fantastic.

Afm- it's 6am and I can't sleep, not sure why. My temp dipped this morning.... Maybe implantation??? That would be awesome. I can't wait to see what tomorrow's temp is like. Now to just get my progesterone results back.

Nichole- if you had sleeping issues, that could also cause a lower temp this morning.

I slept fine most of the night, just can't get back to sleep after temping. My temp was lower last night too. Normally after o my temps are around 99.5 at night until af shows but last night was 98.82. I take my temp too much lol.

nichole- it could def be an implantation dip. 8dpo is a good day for that.

Oooh FX Nichole!!

Anybody know why implantation can cause a temp dip? Just curious.

Here! I forgot to switch over too! Glad I didn't miss too much. Any results yet, Nichole?

Oooh Hello everyone, I made it!

Sandy- I am so excited for you this cycle, such good timing! And pretty chart! I think you'll be happy w/ the 100mg, won't have to wait until cd24 for O!

Nichole- FX'd for results soon! I hope this is it, as always :) Chart is really looking nice too.

I'm fed up of hanging around to O each month! I did my last OPK today and it was hardly visible!

So much creamy cm! Weirdness. And my friend with the newborn was in today.. makes me want one all the more. Gosh, I hope soon.

^:happydance::yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin:

Along with that perfect chart and "implantation" dip things are REALLY looking good Nichole!!!

I agree with Morgan. Your chart looks amazing and that progesterone is awesome. FX for you!!

I totally did a happy dance when I saw the results. Dh gave me a big high five when I told him.

How did you end up on progesterone supplement? I can't remember.

Talked to my doctor about my low levels and she prescribed them to me.

Ok. I just wondered. I don't necessarily think mine is low.. it just needs tested after I manage to O instead of before. Crazy uncooperative body! Lol

My first two months were 9.9 and then 9.4. They were high enough to proved I Oed but were considered low. I am super happy with my results. The suppositories are totally worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->