closest topic to my situation!

collegebabyma

Reaction score
Ok, so we weren't trying but we were also attempting to prevent. The condom slipped off and we noticed too late. We haven't discussed it beyond that time (this isn't a husband, boyfriend..just a "friend"). I guess I would be okay either way, pregnant or not, but it's such a tricky situation since we are not in a committed relationship.
I'm 5 days late for my period. Tested after 2 days and it came up negative. Is it common for women to have negative tests when they're late, only to still end up pregnant? I plan to test again in a few days.

I don't know if it is common or not. I hope everything goes well. Let us know when you test again. Usually if it is a week late and you are getting a bfn I would suggest going and getting your blood checked.

yes, I am usually very regular. Last month was an exception because I was really stressed before, so it was a couple days late, but I haven't been stressed lately so I expected it to be on-time.

I would think that if your period was late already that you would be getting accurate results so your probably not pregnant. Your mind may be playing tricks on you and because you are so worried about it you are making your period late. Try to relax and I am sure you will start. Some women never get positive urine tests but I don't think it happens very often. GL and I hope you get the result you want either way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->