Closure/memorial

Jencocoa

Reaction score
My 11-year-old wants to name the baby and that is fine with me. She's not decided on a name and honestly I think she's not going to continue so I just have called the baby angel baby. I saved what I passed as I do believe it had the embryo in it. Even if it did not, it's symbolic I suppose. I cut out a piece from the baby blanket from the hospital of one of my other children and placed the baby in there and then in a little box. I decorated the box with Bible scripture and the date and the words angel baby and "until we meet again " I buried it in the backyard way out back behind a big beautiful tree and made little markers with wood chips and pebbles and a flower. Said some words to the baby and some Bible verses.

I am also going to make a memory box and I will line it with the same hospital blanket and in it put my pregnancy test, ultrasound picture, possibly a rosary, and a little toy that my oldest daughter is going to select.

For me, doing these two things helps to both acknowledge the little life that was lost as well as heal and move forward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->