Cloth Diaper/nappy folding styles???

Eskimobabys

Mama to TWO!
Reaction score
ok SORRY that i keep asking questions its alot to get my head around!! :shrug: i like the "News paper" fold seems easy enough but it doesn't seem ..secure? what age is that fold best for? i've been looking and found the angle wing fold/wrap and i like that one too. which one is better for a newborn? or What is your favorite fold/warp style? also for night time how do y'all diaper your baby?

i plan on using SOME fitteds and tri/pre folds i think thats good for me :thumbup:
any help will be appreciated!!!

I usually use the envelope fold (also known as the Jo fold), which is easy to do and lots of layers of fabric up front (good for boys). Also have used the kite fold, which isn't so great for wees but good for poos if you tuck the legs in well, and the neat nappy, which I only used once and couldn't remember how to do again, will need to refresh my memory and try it.

for night, I wouldn't use a flat. I have been using disposables while I figure out something better - bought one Pop-in, which is good but v expensive compared with the rest of my (mostly preloved) stash.

erm i dont know what my fold is called but its the one with added absorbancy in the crotch for newborn's, now leyla is far too big for that one so we use normal kite wrap? is that what its called? tbh we dont use terries that often, i mainly use them as inserts for pocket nappies hehe but when we used to use terries thats what i did :D

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->