Cloth diapers

I have a great experience with cloth diapers. When I visited my pediatrician for my baby's monthly check-up, she advised me not to let my baby wear diaper anymore during the day since as for her diapers cannot only give the babies diaper rash but also it may cause Urinary track infection (UTI). I bought many cloth diapers, cheaper than diapers as I may say and the best thing is, its washable.

I'm sorry, I'm kind of confused. Your pediatrician told you that disposables diapers are prompt to urinary infection or any diapers?

This is what I bought so far and I've been wondering is this enough. I honestly don't want to spend more for now.

2 fitted
4 covers
7 AIO
6 pockets
1 flat
10 prefold
9 geffen inserts
2 hemp thristies inserts

So that's more than 20 diapers really, so I think it sounds pretty good! You have enough to try all of the kinds and see what you like, and if you want more of a specific kind you can get that later :thumbup:

Yup I agree with Still, that's plenty for a trial run

Check out my new ticker :happydance:

So that's more than 20 diapers really, so I think it sounds pretty good! You have enough to try all of the kinds and see what you like, and if you want more of a specific kind you can get that later :thumbup:

Thank you for your response. I was scared I didn't get enough covers or pockets but I do know that I can use covers more than one time in the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->