Cloth Diapers

Guppy051708

2 by Sea 2 by Land
Reaction score
Hi ladies!

My DH and I are thinking about using cloth diapers. Many of our friends chose that route, mainly for financial purposes, and they seem to really like them. We would like try cloth diapers (will probably keep some disposable diapers around until we really decide, think its a little more convenient on the go, but could be wrong). Anyways, what brands do you recommend, is there a place were we can buy the same brand cheaper (like outlet websites, etc) Also do you know of a good website that sells? Cloth diapers arn't very popular in Pennsylvania. so they are much tougher to find. Will probably need to purchase online. I would also like some sort of bag for on the go storage...and my biggest question of all...what do you do if you have a diaper filled with diarrhea style poop? :blush: Haha Sorry i just need to know! Thanks :flower:

I'm new to the cloth diaper scene too - so only have a few answers and the other ladies should be able to do better! fuzzibunz and bumgenius seem to be some really popular good quality brands. But all babies are different and what works for one baby doesn't necessarily work for another. Some places do trial packs or even hire packs to try. This is what we are doing at the moment. Trying out as many different brands as we can. You can buy what they call wet bags online where you put dirty diapers in while you are out. They are waterproof and tend to not absorb nasty smells as well. As for explosive poops you have a few options - put liners in the nappy which you can contain some of the mess (have heard this isn't that reliable!) You can actually buy a spray nozzle which fits into the tank of the toilet and you just spray the poop off into the toilet.

Try Nicki's Diapers online, I've heard good things about them. And they are in the US. There is also Diaper Swappers if you don't mind buying preloved (which is a good cheap way to find out what you like!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->