clothes 3-6/6-9

cupcake

Mommy of a gorgeous boy!
Reaction score
when did your baby move to size 3-6? and 6-9? and how do u know when they are too small?
thanks

Hannah hasn't moved to 3/6 yet but I'm sure she'll move in the next few weeks, she already weighs 10 pounds (and most 0-3 months clothes around here only go to 13 pounds)

jack is only just going into 0-3 now x ands 11lb plus

Jack is in 3-6 for about a week now, thing is they are perfect length and size...so don't think they'll last 3 more months lol !

My LO is pretty complicated lol

he needs to be in 3-6 for wideness and 6-9 for lenght lol hes 25"

but then again it depends on what clothes as some of his 0-3 fits nicely

I dont go so much by the weight and height measurements for the clothes, because Erica is still in 0-3. We have put a couple 3-6 mo onesies on her, and they are still too big, but I think in the next few weeks she might move into them... In some brands. I've been able to tell if they are getting small by if the onesie is kinda snug to snap at the bottom. She has never really filled them out width wise, just length. You will figure it out tho if the clothes are too small, dont worry! =)

Bella has been in 3-6 months since about 9 weeks. She was born into 0-3 and most of those only fit for a few weeks. They are too short to snap around the crotch and too tight to fit over the head.

I just know they're too small when they get too tight around the midrift! lol also i just see what weight they go up to. Oli weighs 21lbs and will be 9months old on the 1st so he is now just movin into 9-12months clothin-they drown him at the moment but his 6-9months are abit clingy! Usually his clothes have always lasted for as long as they where supposed to ie he was in 0-3months until he was 3months etc. x

Kira can still fit in to some of 0-3 months clothes, but some of the out fits we getting to short in the leg or too short on the body if they were a t shirt or tight around the midrift, and she only wieghs 12 lbs 10 so sometimes it doesn't matter on the weight.

Dec was in 3-6 by christmas he was almost 2 months, he went into 6-9 at 4 months and 9-12 at 7 months he is still wearing 9-12 but i find he needs a few things in 12-18 now, it is strange because he is not a big baby about 22lbs and 29-30inches.

Caitlyn is just moving into 3-6 now as she's getting too long for her 0-3 :)

Lily was in 3-6 months at 6 weeks, shes been in her 6-9 for a good few weeks now, I go mostly by the weight they put on the clothes and if they're too small for her! x

I know Coltons dont fit when the start getting gaps between the snaps at the bottom (and you can see the diaper), or if they dont fit over his head. :dohh:
Right now he is in SOME 3-6 months, but growing out of them very fast. We have all his 6-9/6-12 months out and he wears all those perfectly.
he is 20lbs, though.

Oscar is in 6-9mth clothes.
I found his 3-6mth trousers looked too tight when he was sitting and digging into him especially after a bottle.
he is in the 6-9mth size baby gros, but I am going to have to get him 9-12mth ones soon, he is too tall for them. You can tell this when they are all done up and bubba can't stretch out properly. or. his feet are too big for them, I am always concious of squashed toes
awwww

thnx for the great tips, i washed the 3-6 today, problem is a lot of it is long sleeve and its stll boiling!

when I was pregnant and went shopping I bought alot of his 6-9/6-12 (depends on store here) for when it was colder. Now he is going in to those and it's still in the high 80's/low 90's here. It's cooled off slightly (was around 100F every day!), but still.. he cannot wear long sleeves and pants yet! :dohh:

We've been in 3-6 since the 8 week mark.

We buy cases of diapers, and I'm just working through the Pampers 1-2 size (which are getting very tight on LO)

We've been in 3-6 since the 8 week mark.

We buy cases of diapers, and I'm just working through the Pampers 1-2 size (which are getting very tight on LO)

I just bought my 2nd case of size 2 and I think I'm going to have to donate some of them to the new baby across the street. Dumb me, I should have bought the smaller box, we'll see how it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->