clothes 3-6/6-9

Its really just about guess work I think. My twins were prem and just turned four months. The little one is still not in 0-3 and the big one is not yet into 3-6. Clothes are so varied its ridiculous. Also weight never accounts for length, as my little one is fitting clothes the bigger one would never have got into at the same weight.

i moved from huggies new born to huggies 2 and now huggies 3 very quickly

Jack is in 3-6 month clothing now, but can still wear some of his 0-3 month, the sizes do vary drastically - I bout some 3-6 month babygro's from boots & they are skintight on him whereas the ones I just bought from Next have a bit of room in them for him to grow. He is in size 4 pampers - purely because they were on offer ( 2 cases for £20) they fit him fine though as he is in the weight bracket for that size.

Madison is 14 months old and has only just moved into her 6-9 month clothes at 19 lbs. I tend to go by height after about 18 months old though as all mine are shrimps!!

I know when Maddy's clothes are too small mainly when her trousers start getting a bit short (like above her ankles), and the sleeves of her tops get a bit short too. She is quite long in the upper body though so i find a lot of tops and dresses are too short for her so she often wears a size bigger for those.

Josh is in 6-9 month clothes and some 9-12 month clothes. He's so long! 28''

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->