Clothes for preemies

pinkneon

Birth mommy xx
Reaction score
I posted this in the "Buy and sell" thread but wasn't sure if any of you preemie moms had been in there so thought I'd post it here too.

We all know how difficult it can be buying clothes for our preemies, so I am selling all my princess's preemie stuff. There are 3 sizes - Early Baby (up to 5lbs), Tiny Baby (up to 6lbs) and New baby (up to 7lbs). Quite a lot of it is neutral colors so can be used for both boys and girls. There are a few pink bits too, and some that I used for my princess but are blue / have a boy's desgin on them.

I so far only have photos of the smallest size - Early Baby (up to 5lbs) but will list everything I have anyway. The photos have been done in groups - vests, sleepsuits etc, but you can pick anything that you want from each picture. I can take photos of individual items too if you want.

So I have :

5 sleepsuits - early baby (up to 5lbs). 2 plain white, one white with pink edge (no toes), one pink and white stripes, one white with pink birds (no toes) and one plain white with 1 pink bird (no toes)
2 sleepsuits - tiny baby (up to 6lbs) 1 plain white and one white with pink bunnies
5 sleepusits - new baby (up to 7.5lbs) 2 plain white, 1 white with a teddy on, 1 grey and white stripes and 1 white with blue dogs

10 vests - early baby (up to 5lbs) 2 pale pink, 2 dark pink, 2 white with "adorable" written on it, 1 white with pink and red hearts, 1 pale pink with "baby girl" on it (long sleeves), 1 white with a pink bird (long sleeves) and 1 pale pink with pink hearts (long sleeves)
2 vests - tiny baby (up to 6lbs) 1 white with pink spots and one pale pink with a bunny on
6 vests - new baby (up to 7.5lbs) 1 plain white, 1 grey with white spots, 1 white with a teddy on, 1 multi-colored stripes, 1 white with grey dogs and mice and 1 white with tiny bear on

3 pairs trousers - early baby (up to 5lbs) 1 plain white with tiny bows on the legs, 1 pale pink with tiny bows on the legs and 1 white with pink and red hearts (with feet)
3 pairs trousers - tiny baby (up to 6lbs) 1 white with flowers, 1 pale pink with small flower design on bottom of one leg and one pale pink and white stripes (with feet)

1 thin jacket - tiny baby (up to 6lbs) pale pink
1 thin jacket - new baby (up to 7.5lbs) plain white

1 thick cardi - new baby (up to 7.5lbs) white with pink flowers

1 bib - early baby (up to 5lbs) pink with "baby girl" written on it

1 pair tights - early baby (up to 5lbs) pink with stripes

I also have some very small baby bottles. There are 5 Dr Brown's anti-colic ones, with teats especially for preemies which go up to 2 oz. There are also 6 Boots (pink) ones which go up to 4oz and also have teats especially for preemie babies

These pictures are of the clothes in the smallest size - up to 5lbs.
Pic 1 - shows everything in that size
Pic 2 - Tights and trousers
Pic 3 - Vests
Pic 4 - Sleepsuits

Attachments

• Erikah's old clothes 008.jpg
    Erikah's old clothes 008.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Erikah's old clothes 014.jpg
    Erikah's old clothes 014.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Erikah's old clothes 016.jpg