Clothes getting tight

Layla

Reaction score
finaly!

I think i will need to start investing in maternity clothes very soon, my jeans are really starting to get tight, they are not to bad if im standing up, but when i sit down they really dig in and i have to undo them lol

Its taken ages with this baby but i really feel things are starting to happen now.

x

Woohoo ... time for a bit of retail therapy then Layla!! Have fun shopping!!

:happydance: Get urself shopping now! I juat ordered some jeans an trousers of m&s:blush: early i know but cant help myself!

Layla, did you wear maternity clothes with your other children?
The reason I am asking this is because although I have what looks to be a huge football under my top, I am still wearing size 8 petite jeans, because Im carrying low and my jeans fit snug under my bump. Maybe you wont need to invest in maternity clothes? Dorothy perkins have some lovely jeans. :)

:happydance: Have fun Shopping Hun!

Layla, did you wear maternity clothes with your other children?
The reason I am asking this is because although I have what looks to be a huge football under my top, I am still wearing size 8 petite jeans, because Im carrying low and my jeans fit snug under my bump. Maybe you wont need to invest in maternity clothes? Dorothy perkins have some lovely jeans. :)

yeah i did, i carried low with all mine so i was in maternity clothes early, this time i seem to be varring high so i havent needed them yet

x

ordered some clothes today!

Still think i can prob get another couple of weeks out of my normal ones tho, if i dont sit down to much lol

Weighed myself this morning, still not put pn any weight! still dont know if thats good or bad

x

Lol Layla .. think your feet would get a little bit sore standing up for the next couple of weeks!! Yay for the new clothes .. must be very exciting.

My clothes are getting fairly tight as well, i'm only 14 weeks but my stomach the size of a mellon almost lol! :D..

congrats

Ive been watching Wobbles Thread about the clothes she has been getting. Looks like there are some nice maternity clothes out there for a great price. Plus they are cute. Glad to see things are going well for your pregnancy hun.

My clothes are getting fairly tight as well, i'm only 14 weeks but my stomach the size of a mellon almost lol! :D..

congrats

are you still fitting in to your old jeans/trousers?

Top wise, mine are getting tighter but most of my tops are stretchy so its ok, but jeans wize, i can still fit in and normaly on my other kids i have been in maternity gear by now

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->