clothes over cloth

sahara

Me, my OH and DD Nicola
Reaction score
OK i am loving my nappies, and I have few huggalugs - but I am struggling with his normal trousers and stuff.

do ladies put you los in the size up and just roll up the bottoms

i have some lovely clothes which i really want him to wear

Frugi sell clothes which are cut for cloth :D I am quite lucky as Izzie can wear tights and skirts :D but when its colder I put her in leggings :)

Tesco and Asda I think come up bigger :D

I can't say i've really had any issue, Q is 7 months and still wearing 3-6month vests! but 6-9 months in all his clothes.

though i do tend to clothe him in joggers and combat style pants rather than jeans, though i do have some generous sized jeans which he looks good in!

honestly though alot of it will come down to the size of the nappies your using. i find Flip SD & BG organics only slightly bigger than a sposie.

I've had a few tight squeezes but generally manage in the clothes Adam would have been wearing anyway. Jeans are the tightest, though, and the least flexible. Bodysuits only work when he's in the beginning of the age range, so right now he is ok in his 9-12 month ones, but I have vest extenders so I can still use them when they don't fit under the crotch any more.

I guess alot of it comes down to the size of baby as well - he will grow into his bigger nappies more. Although he is in 3-6 months clothes already and has been for a month :wacko:

It can be a slight pain. Ittis and Bambootys are good for going under clothes :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->