Cloudy Urine??

JNL

Reaction score
Hey, I was wonderinf if anyone has experience cloudy urine as a symptom in the wto week wait period that resulted in a positive test? I know I do not have any infection ie UTI etc. I have never had cloudy urine before - even with infections "down there".

Hey JNL,

I've heard of that in the 2ww and the lady got her BFP. Good luck x

i noticed mine was cloudy yesterday. not sure if its a sign of PG tho as im still waiting for :bfp: or :witch: :D

It can be a sign of dehydration, I know I tend to have cloudy urine after drinking the night before. But lets hope it's a good sign :)

:dust: to you xxx

I drink a lot of water (2 to 3 litres/day) and I haven't been drinking for a few months. So hoping it's a good thing!

When you pee in the toilet you usually expect to see some sort yellow clear color to your urine, what you would consider to be normal urine. When your urine is cloudy, however, it can be a little alarming.

If your urine color is cloudy or looks like milky urine, it could be nothing... or it could be a sign of a serious illness. Keep in mind that cloudy urine is a symptom and not an illness by itself. We've listed some of the causes of the cloudy urine symptom below. While the list does not cover all causes, it should give you a good idea of some of the possible causes of cloudy urine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->