clumsy! burned the bump!

apreslaube

Reaction score
I was so stupid! I made dinner and put the pan fresh out of the oven on the counter. I reached to the cupboard above it for something and my belly hit the pan. I screamed and my husband came running. It hurt so incredibly bad and I just kept putting cold wet paper towels in it then took a cold shower later. It's so weird having this huge belly in the way! Now I have a lovely scar from about my belly button to my side!

Owch! I keep bumping mine on corners and with the fridge door etc. so annoying! Haven't burned mine yet but will be extra careful.

Owie!! It's takes alot if getting used to. I keep butting my lb on the head with it as I walk past. I just see my son stumble when I've gone by and then realise ive done it again poor kid

Ouch poor you! It is so difficult to remember you have a huge additional bump in the way when you're concentrating on something else. I hope it heals quickly and isn't too sore today :flower: xxx

Ouch, its so difficult with the extra :(. Especially when your knackered on top of everything :(. Not long now tho :).

I did it with the iron when pregnant with my first. Straight across the middle of bump! Managed to avoid so far time but I'm clumsy so dont hold out too much hope lol

I cut mine a few weeks ago. Was being stupid cutting open a box and my hand slipped. 1 inch (shallow,fortunately ) cut and now scar on my bump. I'm clumsy to begin with, but pregnant I have horrible coordination!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->