Clutching at straws... but do any of these look positive?

Wtbam

Reaction score
The darkest one was on the same day as EWCM, high and soft cervix, all of which have now vanished!

These were taken from CD36 - CD49 on a long cycle after stopping BC.... currently waiting to ovulate!

https://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b368/Shellieshorses/Mobile%20Uploads/694ecf2d-23ce-444a-8c79-9c82117f9579_zps63e54b03.jpg

None of them are positive I'm afraid. BCP can mean really mess with your cycles. I know it did for me. Fingers crossed you ovulate soon xx

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer! How long did it take you to get back to normal after bc?

A long time!! I didn't have AF for 6/7 months when I came off BCP. It then took about another couple of months for me to get another. It gradually went down and after a year or so, I went down to ovulating every 4 weeks. That seems to be 'normal' for me now. I got help from Agnus Castus though. It seemed to level out my hormone levels for me.

Oh no!!! I dread that that might happen to me too! Maybe I should start looking into Agnus Castus...

You'll probably be a lot luckier than me. I'd give your body a chance first. Give it another few weeks and if still nothing, then look into it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->