Clutching at straws...evap line?

~curiosity~

Mama of 2, WTT #3
Reaction score
Hi ladies, took this superdrug early test this morning but it was quite dark and didn't notice v faint line until later. I'm 13dpo and woke up at 3am this morning feeling really sick! Had cramps 11dpo and huge temp spike 12dpo. I think I'm out though as I'd expect something darker at 13dpo :( anyone see anything? Or have any success stories of testing positive with early pregnancy tests late? Thank you :)

Attachments

• IMG_20160403_162457890.jpg
    IMG_20160403_162457890.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 96
Everyone is different could just be late implantation, I've never had an evap on a superdrug test, good luck xx

Thanks Oasis! Love your avatar BTW, I have a chihuahua too <3

You're welcome hunni and thank you he's called Hendrix and he's 10.5 weeks! They are a lovely breed aren't they xxx

Hendrix is gorgeous! I have a 3 year old called Cosmo, he's so funny :) xx

Thankyou and ah bless I love that name! Xx

Hmm not sure I see anything but keep us updated!

Good luck. I don't see it yet but hoping you will get a nice dark line today x

Oh my goodness me too !!!!! Took a superdrug early response this morning and this was it after an hour. I know it's probably not to be trusted but Ive convinced myself I can see a line.

Oh my goodness me too !!!!! Took a superdrug early response this morning and this was it after an hour. I know it's probably not to be trusted but Ive convinced myself I can see a line.

Have you got a pic? X

Sorry. Here it is...

F3Aq9H

Aah fingers crossed Soph!! Drives you crazy doesn't it!

Thanks all you lovely ladies for your responses.

Frer this morning was BFN at 14dpo, so pretty sure I'm out! However still no sign of AF, thanks to vitex I've gone from a 10 day lp to 14+! I just want AF now so I can move on lol.

Good luck all TTC :)

Sorry FRER was negative :( . Good luck next cycle !

I think I've worked out how to upload...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 36
Thank you!

You're right that does look like an early bfp :D x

So sorry curiosity: ( xxx
Soph that does look positive same as my 9dpo Superdrug treat with my 2 year old xx

Hmm I see something but it's not very clear. Good luck!

Thank you for responses :) . Ahhhh why is the wait so hard. Will try and wait a few days to test again... or at least 1 lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->