clutching at straws **Updated** -Must of been an evap BFN on FRER

I can definitely see something on that second one, but unfortunately i always get a line like that with those tests. When was the pic taken? How long after you'd peed? :)

no more than 10 mins, saw something straightaway but wanted to wait for test to dry first, more of a shadowy line, ill try again tomorrow!

i can see something but it looks like a shadowy line! when you next test try taking a photo of the test while still wet. good luck! x

I can see something sweetie. Goodluck for when you test next!:hugs:

test again lol xxxx

you are all terrible lol .........................:kiss: oh alright then... the first test was taken about 5pm hang on ill be back lol

just retested and not sure this time, very weak urine, will retest in the morning with fmu

i can see it on the second one, good luck for the morning xxx

Good luck Sar! I see something in the 2nd one without even making it bigger. Fingers crossed for ya'.

thanks girls, keep everything crossed for the morning please xxx

did an ic and superdrug this morning, nothing on the ic but took the superdrug one apart as i thought i could see something.. please tell me what u think , gotta go to work soon xxx

i see a line on both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! very faint though...

I can definitely see something on the Superdrug test, but it looks grayish... Did the line come up right away? If it did i'd call it a BFP. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->