CM and cramping...whats goin on

jojo23

mum to 1 angel baby
Reaction score
hey girls so im not 100% sure about my cycles since mc but im either a week late or i should be due about now but anyways since last week ive been having achy cramps, almost like af cramps but i never ever get cramps.

also this morning i felt somthing wet in my underwear and went to check if the witch had arrived but it was just a huge amount of white cm, ive never had this and all day ive had lots and lots. its not stretchy more gloopy iykwim.... i tested last week and got bfn! anyone had anything similar xxxxx

When I was pregnant with DS I had excessive amounts of CM. It was to the point I would run to the bathroom thinking AF had arrived. After tracking my symptoms for multiple cycles I've found that I get lots of CM around my AF as well. Wish I could help more.

When I was pregnant with DS I had excessive amounts of CM. It was to the point I would run to the bathroom thinking AF had arrived. After tracking my symptoms for multiple cycles I've found that I get lots of CM around my AF as well. Wish I could help more.

thanks hun!! normally i get a little bit but never like this, im changing my underwear 3 times a day at this point. will re-test tomorrow so everything crossed xxxxx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->