CM before BFP?? Got photos if they will help lol

oxfairycakexo

Reaction score
I know we're all different and there's no right or wrong answer really, but does anyone have any idea if thick white bubbly slightly ewcm is a good sign, 3-4 days before AF is due or do you usually get that when AF is on its way?! Cos that's what i've got now lol, i have two photos but don't want to upload incase they cause offence or something... any thoughts?? Lol thanks x

i

The CM stuff really confuses me. Sorry I'm no help, but I have been literally looking up info on CM for ovulation for the past hour. I got a nearly positive OPT around noon and then I check my CM and its tacky and not at all ewcm. PS some of the internet pics of CM are really gross....especially the creamy pics

I don't usually track cm but tmi, have been feeling really 'wet' all day (was a sign when pregnant with my son) and then when i checked cp i found white thick slightly stretch cm :/ but obviously dont want to think too much in to it since i've been getting bfn's for a few days and Af is due sunday.. hmmm i don't know! X'

Well fx for you. I hope it's a good sign, especially since it been so in the past.

Ive been having white to green lotiony cm ever since ovulation and im 11dpo. Im constantly wet all day and im not normally. So fx for us that its a good sign.

cm was just daily and in abundance for me before i found out i was pregnant and all the way up to this day i still have a LOT of cm. and it varies. sometimes its ewcm and sometimes its thinner and othertimes its white and then it can be tinged with yellow. the consistency difference is constant and i cant tell you that it'll always be the same when you wipe. it never was the same for me except for that fact that its alot or at least quite a bit of it everytime i wipe.

The CM stuff really confuses me. Sorry I'm no help, but I have been literally looking up info on CM for ovulation for the past hour. I got a nearly positive OPT around noon and then I check my CM and its tacky and not at all ewcm. PS some of the internet pics of CM are really gross....especially the creamy pics

Go with the opk and not the ewcm as I dont get ewcm before ovulation so I use preseed.

I usually get beige brown spotted cm before af from 8 to 10 dpo. This month it was just white lotiony and I got my bfp. Good luck ladies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->